Reviews for Fair Dealing
Lori34 chapter 25 . 5/3/2007
Thanks so much for sharing your story. I really enjoyed it. I really like the ending, it was very fitting. Great job! LKraemer applauds.
smileysmell chapter 22 . 4/19/2007
whoa..it's Kimber! you're sure gonna nail it Christian ;)
smileysmell chapter 20 . 4/12/2007
hey there!

i love your story. althought im not a big fan of nip/tuck show, but the way you write potrays almost the same characteristic as the casts..i hope you'll continue your story!
Lori34 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
HI there,

I've really enjoyed your story! It's very interesting to read about Christian with a different woman :-)I like how you've captured their conversation and actions, you've done really well displaying that.

What a fascinating scenario of the two of them doing work in India, that is very unique!

Where will they go from here? I will very much look fowarad to reading more of your story! :-)

I chuckled over the chapter where you had Christian and Abby go to dinner at Julia and Sean's house. That was comical how they were acting like parents. LOL LMAO!

Thanks so much for sharing your story!

Warm Regards,

Lori
JAC chapter 19 . 2/10/2007
What a great update. I agree with Christian about Sean and Julia sounding like a mom and dad approving of his relationship, or in this story, not approving. I like the interactions between Christian and Abby. I think Abby is an interesting Character and better for Christian then Kimber or any of the other women he has been with. Abby doesn't put up with all of his crap and is able to stand up to his, most of the time. I look forward to more updates to see how their relationship progresses and how Sean and Julia are going to react. I think it would be an interesting twist to have Kimber know about their realtionship and see how she reacts.

Great chapter, I look forward to your next update which I hope is sooner than later.
tamsfanalways chapter 15 . 12/15/2006
Just wanted to let you know, that I have been really enjoying reading your fanfic with christian and abby. I hope you are able to update soon because I am anxious and curious to see where you go with the story. With the way that you write, I like the paring of Christian and Abby. I never really liked Kimber. I hope that you will continue to develop the relationship between christian and abby.

I look forward to reading more soon.
Adalyn chapter 11 . 11/23/2006
This story is pretty good! Can't wait to read more! ]]
ethereal girl chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
It looks like Christian is running after Abby! unbelievable. in the past he would have been much to pride for this, but now. To be honest, I can't image C&A in a relationship, maybe friends...the dialog between Mr. Mays and Christian was nice. I liked that he said Christian is dripping for Abby. LOL. I wonder what Christian realy wants from Abby and how Abby react when Christian shows up at her charity business. To describe Abby as a pixie, well her own father will know.. Hope you continue soon!
ethereal girl chapter 9 . 9/25/2006
Christian is finally thinking about himself. Never thought it would come to this. Like the comparison he makes about them. She is ugly but somehow happy - he is beautiful and not happy at all.

Unfortunately he seems to fall to his old ways of seducing her to get his will. Why can't he just admit he needs her help? Guess she wouldn't put him down because of it.I wonder how he will approach Abby and what Abby's reaction will be.
ethereal girl chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
Wow - Abby telling Christian she does not want surgery anymore. Guess she took her own advice. Good for her.

But poor Christian he didn't consider anything Abby said. BUT he kissed her! Does he realize that he changed the rules of the game or not yet? Guess Christian doesn't like it when his toys develop their own will, he gets pissed like "Oh, I had one Kimber, it was enough. Don't tell me you gonna come with the same crap now"

I'm looking forward to their next encounter...
ethereal girl chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
Well, I never thought I would see Christian depressed like that. He really must be on his knees to let someone see this side of him. It seems Abby is a very wise woman at least she gives him good stuff to think about - hope he does take this chance to think about why he does things.
ethereal girl chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
I'm really impressed about Abby's life story you invented. Wow. It makes sense to explain why she acts the way she does. It's interestig also to hear Christian voice something about why he thinks he needs to be perfect and how he can't understand how Kimber can leave someone as perfect as him.
ethereal girl chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
You are really good in describing Christians desperation and still I almost laughed out loud about the line "Lucky for you sweetheart. Do I look like a fucking damsel in distress?" Christian screamed full force. "Yes," she dared to say.."

That's just so Christian, can't handly sympthay for him from anyone, he always thinks its pity.
Joleca chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
All I can say is "OH WOW!"... please please don't stop.

Joanna
ethereal girl chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
that was a very intense chapter - awesome. Christian going to Abby to humilate her and then breaking down in front of her. I wonder what comes from this. I just hope the sensitive Christian gets the upper hand and he can stop being the asshole he tries to be. Hope Abby sees behind his fassade and doesn't let him toy with her so much. I'm facinated how you let Christian change his mood so quickly, you portray him just like in the series. I'm eagerly waiting for an update.