Reviews for MOVING FORWARD
dufus2000 chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
enjoy the story. I like the Kei/Tsu angle. Sad though that the story hasn't been updated in so long. Seemed so close to a place where it could be wrapped up. You've put together a really engrossing story. I hope you keep writing and also on this story as well to complete it.

The story is entertaining and quite moving at times. I'm guessing english is a second language, as the prose seems fairly formal and high-english at times. Not really enough so as to distract, but noticed.
lee chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
hey VOID HAWK are you ever going to finish this as either this title or Kyoto Forests
spike tashy chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
will this ever be finished?
Okiro Zangetsu chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
I shall wait forever if thats what it takes for this fic to update
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Infinite spelling amd grammar errors.
The original character's lacked creativity.
Keitaro is older than Kanako.
The space fights/arc is confusing.
Banghg chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
This fic is really great, I hope you continue it soon.
Warpwind chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
SG? Alucard? love hina... WTF? that just won't do. just keep the plot to LH
triforcemeralds chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Wow. Extremely AU, very thought provoking, and insanely kawaii... I LOVE IT! It's so good! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
MiniTremere chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Glad I remembered part of your pen name or I would not been able to find this story after half a year of looking. I do hope I am reading your Bio and you are still writing. I'm throwing in my two cents to get you back up and writing again! So no slacking off! Looking forward to your Story Moving Forward.

MiniTremere
ChaosRune chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Mmm, by the number of reviews, I expected something better. I guess the good points are the plot is somewhat amusing and interesting, but the bad ones are too many: There are a bunch of xovers that takes away from the main story (if there is even one) and just doesn't make sense being here, there are a bunch of japanese words and phrases that have no business here, other than show us how much japanese you knows and some of the characters are really OOC.
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I generally read a whole story before reviewing, and this time is no exception. I have read to where you stopped, and find myself wishing to know the end events. Your telling of this story is very compelling and draws the reader in, leaving them wanting more. I also like the changes you have made to the story line, as many of them are logical in the specific circumstances involved, especially if Keitaro DID get tired of the abuse - both physical and mental.

All in all, a good read that I would love to see completed.
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
great story
Folaan chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
While I'll be the first to applaud the effort to make a LH / SG crossover, it didn't really work for me. Too many plotlines, motives, politics, etc, etc. There's just too much of everything and quite little of the important conflicts: Naru's lack of character, Motoko's blind allegiance to Naru and drone reasoning overall (MalePervertKILL). Tsuruko and Keitaro dynamics was good (their thoughts and dialogue seemed a bit too puerile at times, however), the conflict between the families was a nice touch as well - the motives were too far fetched as they were made to serve as a convergence between the LH and SG universes and, as such, quite poorly designed.

In short, very good bouts of inspiration amid a plethora of over complicated details that didn't add much - if anything - to the story. Again, I congratulate you in trying to merge LH and SG, but your attempt at that wasn't very successful.
Tig3rzhark chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
I always loved Love Hina fanficts.

I'm hoping that this story will be finished in the future. I can understand that it hasn't been updated in quite a while but maybe you should consider continuing this story.
anonamouse chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Void, you need to write more. I have been reading this off and on since it was first released, and everytime i get to the end of the list and want more. This is one of the best works i have read in a wile.