Reviews for Suffer In Silence
Raven chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Too bad u wont make moe chapters but oh well ur story was the best story yet! i 3 it all the way through. Happy writing and i hope we can meet again
Raven chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
I loved the story! I love the drama! i love how I am the center of attention. i love those kind of stories so happy writing and i hope u can make more stories!
Raven chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
nice story about me i love the drama and no ones allowed in my room and if BB or cyborg ever get into my room again im going to do some serious damege *idc if i spelled it wrong* anyways happy writing
Star Melody chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
aww...I want more...so I'll go read your other stories _! Loved it *draws a heart on the screen in lipstick(not that I own any...)* So yeah, really emotional. Raven is fagile. I love that aspect of her sometimes. Thanks, was fun!
Star Melody chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
“YOU’VE… RUINED… MY… LIFE!” was kind of funny...because she wanted to die right? Well not wanted to, she just didn't want to hear the voices in her head anymore. Anyway nice work. You work well with Robin.
Star Melody chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Kay, so this is getting good. The note things is cute. I do that if I feel funny in the middle of the night like I might not wake up the next morning...sounds crazy right? I'd be embarrassed to be Raven though and have people read them and then still be around! She admitted to some funny feeling stuff! I thought this was slightly rushed just because I don't think the asprin had long enough time to take affect, not that I know how long it takes to OD. Anyway thank-you for the fun, I'll continue now.
Star Melody chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Mouth foam sort of took me by surprise. You love Robin to get all teary don't you _- I remember from your other story. Aww...I feel bad for Raven! Anyway yes I shall continue. Though I should be doing my homework X_X love this distractioN!
Star Melody chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Cliffhanger much? Love the chapter ending great work. I envy your writing style greatly. Love the dailogue. "My fatigue is showing." I thought that was hillarious...I can't remember why now exactly but, at the time I read it it was funny. Reminded me of a commerical or something. Anyway looking forward to the plot.
Red X chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Sad, but very good. Raven should trust more in your friends, they always will be there for her.
TexMurphy chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
Actually I thought that was a decent ending. The story was short, but it was quite powerful at times I thought.

As for this chapter, nice work. I guess you get depressed yourself, since there are some almost genuine moments in this suicide saga. Or then maybe you just have a head for that kind of thing.

Anyway, there's the story. I enjoyed it overall and would look forward to reading a longer piece from you. Something more epic perhaps. Oh, before I forget, the Robin/Raven relationship was nicely done. I guess those guys are pretty close at times.
TexMurphy chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
Yeah, looking at her suicide motivation, that seems to be pretty interesting actually. Parts of that conversation in her head with Trigon were right on the money. Although, when she says "I...hate...you!" I think I would have gone for a softer tone. Like she's giving up (implied by her begging previously).

Anyway, yeah, nice chapter. Keeps things ticking over, and keeps me interested. I'm curious how this is all going to end, since you're setting this up for potentially something big, but I know there's only one more chapter, so I guess things are coming to and end.

Next!
TexMurphy chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
Ah, cliffhanger ending. Luckily I can skip to the next chapter as soon as I am through here.

I had my quarms about the suicide stuff, as you have have read in my last review, but this was quite powerful. I would recommend to anyone reading it while listening to a depressing song.

The letters were a nice touch and they seemed to be pretty good at being individual to their intended recipients.

Characters were good again, and you kept it flowing nicely. Perhaps I should explore the shorter chapter format... but well, that's for another time. There are definite benefits.

I do have a criticism here. I know, I know, maybe I do this too often, but you have a talent and I want to help you grow as a writer (you may have already, since I didn't read your later stuff). Okay here goes. If there had been suicide notes from Raven to the Titans and she were lying in the bed, I think that, out of respect, they wouldn't read them, especially if they thought she might pull through. What you tell someone in a suicide letter is usually about as personal as you can get, and it might not be stuff you wanted to them to know should you pull through. Don't get me wrong, I see what you are doing with it, and it's a good plot device, I just don't think they'd be so quick to read them. That is just my opinion though, I'm sure it can be argued that your method was fine.

Onwards and upwards.
TexMurphy chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Hm... well this does follow the same quality of writing and flow as the first. The characters are also portrayed equally as well. I know it can be tough to put them in a situation other than the 'happy go lucky' way we often see them in the show.

I won't start to judge this yet, and I knew it was going to be drama/angst when I started, but Raven going for suicide? I don't know... I suppose I guess if we were to consider how she would act in a real world situation then maybe, I just have a little trouble with it. Still, that doesn't mean to say your story is not valid of course, that is just a personal opinion. I do intend to keep on reading to see where it all goes. I also understand that people can express themselves through characters in fanfics. Often I'm better at writing Beast boy, for example, when I'm in an excited mood. I did kinda have an idea for something darker than my current project, but I've not been depressed enough. Plus this one is keeping me busy. Anyway, enough about that, on to the next chapter.
TexMurphy chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
My first review for any of your work, so let's make it a good one. Well, just got through chapter one, and it's pretty promising. You've got a good angle on the Raven situation which is always essential (there are a few sub standard Raven attempts out there).

As for the characters, they seem pretty in line with my expectations at the moment. My only criticism there would be having Starfire referring to everyone with 'friend' preceding the name. It's just a minor thing really, but I felt I should say.

Flows nicely, I didn't get bored at any time... yeah, I'd say this is looking good. On to the next chapter then.
witchofdanight chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
(crying) (Sniff) crying is weak but i don't care. when i read this i was like;ohmygodohmygodohmygod and i haven't even finished reading yet! expect more waterworks