Reviews for Fighting Off Struggles
I hope you do an epilogue. Want to see a chapter of a few months later or such. A fluff one? Her better and all! I hope there's a continuation!
Was tough reading but shows the bond between the birds that no matter what happens. There will always be someone there for you
JoannaKuwabara chapter 11 . 2/22
I think you did an amazing job. I didn't even know there was a lapse in time since you had written it. If you hadn't said anything I would have never guessed. It was wonderfully written, the characters were in character, and it was a believable. I could see this happening...if the show went a little darker. But excellent job!
Latezz123 chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
It always makes me happy to see an old story finally with an ending. Well done! You did well. I admire your spirit as a writer. You pulled through and finished it - even if it took you seven and a half years. (And I haven't logged in and given any comments to anyone in forever!)

Winter Bells chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
It always makes me happy to see an old story finally with an d
Sharp Crystal chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
What? No more? Whyyyy? Please finish it! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Brainy girl chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Y U NO FINISH STORY?! U LIKE OTHER WRITERS!
Iluvraven chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
LOVE THIS STORY!
RavenKyraAzlynMasen chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
More please! Oh my god I love this story so far! Please more! I want the bloody arse hole of a bastard to die!

Kyra
ravenrobinfan123 chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
Hiya

I love this story

When are you going to finish it because you have left it on a cliff hanger
Franken-XANA chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Whoever hurt Raven is gonna pay!

If the Titans don't find out who, then I will!

I'll need to read more later, but this story has caught my attention.

My rating: 8.9 out of 10 (10 being the highest!)

I'm guessing that this wasn't one of the Titans' regulars, because I don't remember any villains with yellow and amethyst eyes.

(Insert pic here of me crushing Adonis like a can! XD)

FX
Bronwen Ackeley chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Good story.

Plot is well developped and strategically planned. :) I enjoyed the twsit with Laon's brother.

Minor grammar and spelling errors, but it's easy to read and quite addictive.

I'm a sucker for female angst stories. .

Great job. Update soon.

B
sinomin chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Poor Raven... Laon is soo cruel! I hope you update soon!
xlollx chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
I Luv dis story i av added it to ma faves!
Star Melody chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Hate how weak Raven seems, but it's obviously necessary and I just read two other stories were she's weak so maybe I just need a break. Um, Robin fluff was cute. The stumbling/hes..coming...back type speech reminds me of the movie Halloween and how the little girl talked(assuming I remember right). So yeah, hecca fun.
Star Melody chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
My question is, why couldn't they check the security cameras? I guess that wouldn't be fun though. OOh syringe, nice plot twist.