Reviews for Modern Hymns
White Light White Heat chapter 4 . 1/11
Good stuff. This was very well written. I enjoyed it a lot.
emergencyfan chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
These were interesting, I enjoyed reading them. My favorite line was "and what Carson didn't know couldn't hurt Rodney".
captdeb chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
What a great story! Poor Rodney just can't win. Personally, I think he let Sheppard off the hook a little too easily!
Hisster chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Hope you keep writing Stargate Atlantis fanfic.

Hisster
fififolle chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
Nice one. Had to face it. Very good. And John knew. Yeah, loved it. Phew, passed the test. Thanks for this!
Porthos1013 chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Okay, like you said, it's got to get better, right? Poor Rodney, he needs a hug... :(
Dr. Dredd chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
That was depressing! But it's good to see that everyone has the potential for redemption at the end.

Can't wait for you to finish.
bayas chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
I want more. It's a very good story.
angw chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
I'm liking it. You can't can't expect things to end all nice and pretty so this is a good follow on to the events, the aftermath :D
Ellex chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Oh, there's more? Yay!

And I thought this chapter was especially good: the dialogue between Rodney and John and Rodney's emotion are extremely realistic.
fififolle chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Yeah, well, we have to work through these things, and this is the best way, right ;) It's certainly making for some fantastic reading, brilliant angst, thanks! I mean, if there could be some kind of positive ending, that would be the icing on the cake! It's got better and better as it is, and I love happy endings!
fififolle chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
Brilliantly written. Carson smokes LOL! Yeah, excellent atmosphere... what's gonna happen! More, more!
Hisster chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Great job. Can't wait for more.

Hisster
odt chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Just to be sure: Rodney's off the team? If that is right, then Hell, no it's not a good story... Or... Well it would surely be if you wrote other chapters, and you will? Right?

Aude
Porthos1013 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
OMG! You totally surprised me with that ending! Here I was, thinking that John and Rodney were working towards patching things up, and then-BAM! Out of nowhere, Rodney gets his heart ripped out and stomped on. Sheesh, the poor guy just can't get a break, can he? Really good, even managed to get me to tear up.