Reviews for More Than Just Anime
Undead Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Awesome story :D
CheshireMax chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
Hi! i love your story! can i be in it?

Name: Marie

Age: 13

Appearance: short dark brown hair thats always in a ponytail brown eyes and wears a gray t-shirt and camouflage boy shorts. about 5' 3"

Personality: has a violent temper and is very impatient. likes to get high off soda's. _ doesn't like attacking people without a good reason unless they attack first.

Can you pair me up with Wonrei? good luck and i hope you'll put me in the story!
one winged alchemist chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
The story is pretty cool, but nothing speacial. No offence, but i think the battles are a little underdone, but keep it up. check out my story "the worlds strongest" for more intense battles, maybe you can improve yours. once again, no offence, but the only reason i type reveiws is to help people improve:)
B is for Backup chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
Yay! Once more I am in a chap! SO cool! That was a great idea, the magic potion and all. Update soon. Wait...what the hell is Dufort doing there? Zeon's MY partner for this demention!
Snipersword Rykun chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
Once again, O.O Whoa! This is geting good. By the way, where's Danny and Won-Rei?
Snipersword Rykun chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
O.O wow, so much action, but shouldn't you make the character act like themselves, for example, i dont't think that Kolulu would turn herself into her evil form like that. Just my opinion though...
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
That was pretty interesting. I think I need to read the whole thing from the beginning though.
Twilight Memories chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
Ooh, wha's Dufaux doin' there? (bounces about) The SUSPENCE!

Brago: It's not that great.

(glares) You... can shut up. /I/ think it is. _ (turns around) I'm just happy you updated-it's been WAY too long... Gonna update soon? (puppy dog eyes) Pwease?

Brago: (sighs)(walks away) Better do so so she won't bother me-

I'M STILL GONNA BUG YOU, BRAGO, EITHER WAY! _ Update!
Rahkshi500 chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
Okay chapter.

I'm sorry, I have nothing else to say. Please continue.
Flurry Fire chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
U forgot to say At The Kyoto Residence

But this is very good chappy

Ember: HOORAY!
SeeNoEvil121 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Ok, my story is nothing like your plot. The mamono werent sucked into another dimension in mine. It's COMPLETELY AU. No Kiyo, No Megumi, none of the original humans. Gash and the others in mine don't even know who those people are. I don't know about Zatch Bell in my story. I have no reason to remove my story because it is not the same plot as yours. If this sounds rude, I'm sorry and feel free to reply.
ninfan chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
yo i would like to be paired with balltro the flower dog im a pretty easy going guy but when im anger u dont want to miss with me i think that would work with balltro seeing what his spells are only i woudl be helping zatchs team
B is for Backup chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
Yay, I was in this chap! I want you to know I am really thankful for being in this story, but that guy with my name was nothing like me. I would be more then overjoyed to help Zeon.

Just so you know. If that's the way you want me to be that is fine, I don't care.0

But can't I act like Dufort just a little?
Antwan1791 chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
I dont like Canada for some reason. It's too cold there. Even New England is too cold! I wanna go to California and play wit Rops. It was too bad that he got his book burned in the show...

I'm just rambling. Keep up the good work and write more chapters!

~Antwan1791~
Antwan1791 chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
That was good. A little foreshadowing, a little hinting at what's to come. Nice. Keep it up. And if you are going on spring break, does that mean that you are still in school?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »