Reviews for The Day You Died
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I'm just glad that it didn't happen ...

But great story!

thx
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Beautiful little story. Thanks!
The Last chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
... 0.o

Wow. Very interesting, and very bitter. Nice job!
Songbird's Desk chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
It became kinda obvious that it was from Sam's POV at the end. And what's the extra?
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I LIKE IT! it's so ironic and yet so wonderful! and jack would've wanted to go out with a bang, laughter even, not tears...especially not from sam. great idea and perfectly written!:)
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
aparently weird things happen when you brush you're teeth! This was strange but good.
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
That is so tragic! :( And so sad! :( But it is a great idea!
Natters chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
good and angsty
Racc48 lazy of course chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Hahaha. Short, but good. (like this review) Very cute. Also sad! *sniffles* GRR! BAD! LOL, jk. But poor Sam. *pouty*

~Racc48
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Oh God! Tears in my eyes! OMG! Wow! The emotion I could feel! Wow!

Damn, speechless!
Questionablelight chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
If I was her, you know what; I think I’d laugh at the irony too. And Jack would also, seeing as his sarcastic humour picks up on irony often enough, and the irony in that, is so blatant, not to mention pretty cliché. Heh I could babble about this for ages. Well done, and I’d love a bit more, esp. if it’s referring to Jack laughing too, seems fitting, to me at least.
sgater926 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Yep, definitely want more. There's so much emotion in this short bit of writing. Great job!
HeidiT chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Very powerful.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This was good.

Great job... yes, do the alternate thingie!
Queen Tigeress chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
that's...disturbing...sounds like she was experiencing a mental break down...not that i know what it's like to have one of those...anyways...good story!