Reviews for Something So Human
samira parsa chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
oh my god this story is so good and so suspenseful! eep!
samira parsa chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
whew-i KNEW you would never kill dean...*nervous laugh*
samira parsa chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME SAM DID NOT KILL DEAN!
jensengirl4eva chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Great story. One of my favorites. Love the brotherly fluff at the end...
kirallie chapter 10 . 8/26/2008
Kinda got confusing with them killing Dean all the time only to find out it wasn't Dean. Glad they both survived.
EmptySpaces11 chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
rEALLY lOVED IT.
heather03nmg chapter 10 . 2/9/2007
Aw...I loved it. You just about gave me a heart attack by killing off Sammy and Dean but it was worth it...love brotherly angst stories. Amazing job, keep writing!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
That was an incredibly cute ending first of all. Second, the story was pretty good, but could have had a better thought out plot. This isn't a flame by the way. But I liked it anyways. I really did. Good job!
Dawn Vesper chapter 10 . 10/14/2006
very good! also very very funny and heartwarming!

i loved it

thanks

VESPER
BruWinchester chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
Wow, this was great! The plot was awesome (I yelled out loud a couple of times, and my brother looked at me like I was a total freak. Hee!), and I liked that you wrote the boys to be more emotional and angst-ridden than ever. Like the part at the end when Sam rested his head on Dean's shoulder? That was so sweet! Anyway, the story was wonderful, and you did a great job. Congrats!
Adara-chan67 chapter 10 . 3/7/2006
Ya know, I was just re-reading this fic, and it occured to me that it's really too bad they already covered shapeshifters because this would make the CUTEST episode...*muses* That thought's never really occured to me about a fic before...though there ARE a few stories on here that would make good episodes...but this one'd be just adorable...yeah...just thought I'd share the thought with you..._

Oh, and in case I haven't reviewed this chapter yet...GREAT ENDING! Really really!
merryw chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
Fabulous! I add my kudos to the rest!
Chibi-Chichan chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS SUCH THE BOMB! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE BRILLIANT STORIES FROM YOU!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 2/13/2006
Ha ha ha ha ha. What a great ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mrs.Winchester chapter 10 . 2/13/2006