Reviews for Something So Human
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Another great chapter! Actually, if you look at my review for chapter 9, it's pretty much dead-on! It had Dean-intuition, close calls, brotherly talks, angst, and shapeshifter ass-kicking! That was kind of cool. I think that overall, your story was very well-written, and I liked your characterization of them, and their separate reactions to eachother's deaths.

Awesome job, and keep up the great work!

Ziipie chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
That was such a great story. Thank you for sharing it.
Mander08 chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
::Two thumbs up:: Awesome... I loved your story I'm sad to see it end.
Mary Hallywell chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Great story! Just love this end about their childhood... lol... Congratulation!
Nate and Jake chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
I absolutely loved this story. Im sure i will read it again. I hope you write more very soon. Please?
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
i'm so sad to see this story end! i loved the end and their conversation! this was definatly your best chapter and my favorite! can't wait to read more of your work! SAM AND DEAN FOREVER! -
Kaewi chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Finally we got to see "the talk", with Dean letting Sam know how much he really does care about him. I love the way you wrote Sam passing out in the kitchen, from his perspective. It emulated the confusion Sam must have felt by waking up somewhere else. Well.. this was one exciting and touching story. I enjoyed every chapter of it!

I'm glad you want to keep writing! You deserve all the reviews that you got. Hopefully you will have another story up soon.
corneroffandom chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Scared me a minute there. This was a good story, the last part of the fight against the shapeshifters were kind of rushed but it was good none-the-less. Glad everything ended up ok. Good job
Windyfontaine chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Wonderful story, and thanks for finishing it too! Do write another story, and have a great week :)
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Wow! This story was awesome! I loved it! I loved the brother moments! Plus the ideas of "fun"! Great job with this story! ~Katie~
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
*GASP!* Wow, that was intense! I think that his brotherly intuition will kick in, and he'll automatically know which Sam is his (that sounds so weird!), and save him, while kicking the shape-shifter's ass. Or maybe Sam's pantleg will come up a little as he falls, and Dean'll see the elastic. Just so long as Sam gets saved in the end, it's all good. Hopefully with some angst and close calls along the way.

I really liked the twist about the first shapeshifter being this one's little brother. It's a really good motive, and adds a whole other side and new dimension to his character!

Anyways, keep up the great work!

BROXA chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
-gapes like fish- You...can't DO that to a person! Update REAL quick! I'll freak out if you don't!

Translation: I like it a whole lot!

PS-I gots a story too if you wanna look at it. Okay, shameless advertising over!
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
omg! please don't leave me hanging like that! i can't wait for more! please update soon! you have a great way with words. I was sitting on the edge of my seat on this chapter! you and your story rock! please update soon! SAM AND DEAN FOREVER! -
SleepingChaos chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
GAH! Worst cliff-hanger EVER! *lol*

This is a GREAT fic, I LOVE it! Keep up the awesome work, this story is really keeping me on my toes! (Oh, and I especially love how well you keep the brothers in character. Do you know that you have some of the only crying scenes that I've been able to stomach? Other authors seems to make them too wimpy or flowery, but yours really fit! Awesome job!)
Mary Hallywell chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
Hey, great fic! I'm looking forward to the next chapter... Hope Dean will pick the 'right' Sammy!
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »