Reviews for Something So Human
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
Oh, gosh. I can't wait to see what happens next. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kaewi chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
Oh my gosh... MORE action? This is AWESOME! Good thing Dean is so smart, he'll figure it out if it means saving Sam. Dean will have to shoot himself.. again! What's that.. 3 times now?
Nate and Jake chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
Get back here NOW! please hurry
Sila Ninque chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
AH! Well, I must hand it to you, you are quite a powerful writer. To pull something like the cuteness of Chapter 8 and then this! Dean, save your little brother!

Don't wait too long to update. I'll be checking every day...it's going to turn out okay, right? Right? *hides*
Mander08 chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
UH OH ::Two thumbs up:: Awesome chapter
Leah8723 chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
Wow! That was a really good chapter! Update soon!
Mrs.Winchester chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
*gasp*

Update!

I love the turn of events! *happy dance*
Windyfontaine chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
holy freaking heck! um, sorry about the language, but gee whiz, do you know how to write a cliffhanger (hanger, heh) or what. You do realize you are now obligated to update soon, right? Thanks, and have a good day :)
sammywinchesterisLOVE chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
omg you must update son i must know what happens!
Poetic Tragedy3790 chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
awesome...this story is amazing and I can't wait until the next chapter.
corneroffandom chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
Oh good grief. People like taunting me with cliffhangers now-a-days... Good chapter, now hurry up with the next one!
Adara-chan67 chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
OMFG IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON I SWEAR I'LL BE HEADED FOR THE LOONY BIN WITH NICKI! *hypervenilates*
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
Oh my gosh! You can't leave me hanging like this! Poor Dean! The stupid shapeshifter is playing off the guilt Dean still has about the bank thing! Ahh! But Sammy can't die! Dean can't handle that! He was going to kill himself when he thought Sammy died at the bank, and that was for the most part out of his contol! If Sammy dies like this, where Dean has some control over it, he will blame himself even more! He will definately kill himself! You can't do that to him! Well, I'm gonna go with the hope that you won't kill Sammy, in which case, I'm really looking forward to the brother conversations that are enevitable! Especially about Dean's guilt and almost killing himself! They really need to have that one, as much as Dean won't want to have it! I can't wait for more! Please update really soon! Katie
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
Ha ha ha. That's our boys. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
Wow, that was really nicely written. Just how I would picture it to be! I especially liked the part where Sam told him how much he was loved, and then again when they both dug out their pictures - it worked out really well.

Keep up the really awesome work!

-Daquiri