Reviews for Something So Human
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
*squeal* that was so sweet! they told each other that they loved each other! omg! SO CUTE! love your story! can't wait for more! SAM AND DEAN FOREVER! -
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 7 . 2/7/2006
For chapter 8 because my computer is being STUPID!:

AW, THAT WAS POSSIBLY THE CUTESS THING I HAVE EVER READ! I just LOVED this chapter, I LOVEED IT! it was ADORABLE! CUTENES!
Mander08 chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
::Two thumbs up:: Awesome.
Kaewi chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Hopefully now they can get back down to business. Taking out all those shapeshifters is going to require both of them working together! I guess this was a preview of sorts for the big conversation theyre going to have later on.
corneroffandom chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Dang you. I'm picturing that last scene and now I have tears welling up in my eyes. *whimper, laugh* Haha. Great chapter, I'm glad Sam caught him 'fore he got too far away.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Wow! This story is great! I loved the Chick Flick moments! Please update really soon! I really want Sam to talk to Dean about trying to kill himself. I can't wait for more! ~Katie~
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Really loved the brotherly bonding. Please write more!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 7 . 2/6/2006
Aw! Poor Dean! First he feels like it's his fault that "Sammy" was shot, and now his shape shifter form is killed and causes Sam so much pain! Poor thing! I can't wait for more! Poor Dean! I'm still looking forward to the "Why Dean almost killed himself" conversation. Please update really soon! I can't wait for more! ~Katie~
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
That was really beautifully written! Like, the whole part with Sam's reaction to "Dean's Death" (or lack thereof), and then Dean's reaction to Sam's reaction - just like I would've pictured it.

Why is Dean leaving Sammy? *About to cry* They need to stick together - it's when they don't that bad stuff happens! I hope that Sam catches up to him (when he wakes up to find him gone), and they continue living life together like they've been doing, or that Dean caves and goes back to his baby brother. Not to mention that I don't know if Sam could handle Dean being gone this soon after he "killed" him.

Anyways, keep up the great work!

-Daquiri
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
Dean, don't! Bad! Bad! We KNOW what happens when they go it alone! Great job by the way. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mander08 chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
::Two thumbs up:: Awesome update soon.
MarinaMeMe chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
Those shapeshifters gotta be stopped before they give us all heart attacks!
Nate and Jake chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
YOu cant do that to us. Get back here and update. Dean CAN NOT leave Sam. Please update again. hurry. NOW
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
YES! it wasn't Dean! NO! Wait! Dean! don't leave! I am so confused! should i be happy, or sad? please update soon so i can get my emotions in check. and so they can be reunited!*hint hint wink wink* anywho! your story rocks! i love it! please update soon!-
mandy.winchester chapter 7 . 2/4/2006