Reviews for Ascent and Descent
DoofusPrime chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Interesting story so far. I thought it was neat to portray Hego as a nerdy guy when he was younger, and I liked how similar the Wego twins are to the tweebs.

I think I read Redemption a while ago but I don't remember it well, so I don't know what's going to happen next - looking forward to reading the next chapter soon!
Storm Warning chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
O so intense! Please update so good!
Drakonis Aurous chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
This is a great piece looking into the early days of Team Go before and a little bit after the Comet. You've portrayed trials and troubles of their lives extremely well, enhancing our perceptions of why Henry, Michael, Susan, Wendell and Will. Michael, forced to become head of household after the loss of their parents becomes team leader of Team Go. Susan, a cheerleader who because of the failures and trauma in her life, grows up to live a live of crime and hate a certain red-haired world saving cheerleader. Very plausible and very well done.

- Drakonis Aurous
Twila Starla chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
This is quite a believible 'Shego's origin' story so far! You have captured the personalties of Team Go wonderfully, and shown the love and caring of a family during the aftermath of all this, the real life reality of losing someone you care for and the comic book reality of gaining strange powers, better then anyone I've seen before. The small points you make in this story, Henry being a comic book geek, Dr. Director, and Wheeler, are brillently tied in and make a continuing bridge to the series.

I do hope you update this soon, I love this so far!
aedan cameron chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
I enjoyed the little background on Shego. I really have enjoyed all of your writing and have gobbled most of it up this last week. Thanks for the great stories!
Charys of the shadows chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
wow this story is really good so far! and your planning on writing a Kigo story! *faints from happiness*. x
Worker72 chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
I wonder if anyone ever thought of the commerical benefits of the comet radiation? Hego's muscles alone sound like something any Geek would love to have. If anyone ever figured out how to harvest the powers of Team Go it would be the end of health clubs and gyms world wide.

Maybe GJ is attempting to duplicate the radiation treatments for their own agents and no doubt they have jealous competition, rivals, and opponents who would love to get their hands on th Go Teams DNA.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Interesting... I may check that out, I don't know. Few Kigos are done in a way that I like them.
dartblade chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
nice chapter man and an interesint idea i cant wait to see how it comes out keep up the good work and update soon peace!
Commander Argus chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
Considering the things she's up to in your future stories, this is not well boding with Dr Betty. Not well boding at all.
Brother to Vorlons chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
I like it. Or rather, I appreciate its potential, because it's only twords the end of chapter four that we are starting to get into the things I sought this story to read: The origin of Shego, and what went into making her the character we all know and try not to piss off. Early on, I wasn't really getting the feel of watching a personality develop. You got us ramped up with, ordinary girl, lose parents in tragic accident, conflict with her brothers, used to have a boyfriend, watch her become 'high school evil.' The earlier chapters didn't really move me. Aside from the bit when she's comforting William, it felt to me a little like a play where everyone was just reading their lines in order to get the story rolling.

Now the story is rolling. From here I'm looking forward to something great. The one problem I see for right now is the doctor and his mysterious director knowing more then they let on to our principle players at this point. This kind of X-Files subplot is going to detract from rather then support the story of Shego and the others discovering and coming to gripes with what has happened to them. The character development that can come from this unique situation, and the way they choose to deal with it. And why Shego comes to eventually react to it the way she does. THAT'S the meat of the Shego story I want to read.
Pwn Master Paladin chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Well well well Z,

What do we have hear. It seems like there is more to the Comet than meets the eye. And who is this Director we hear about? More questions, and no answers yet. You and I will need to chat REAL soon!

Peace and Out,

Pwn Master Paladin
mattb3671 chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
Good stuff. I like the interaction with the bros, they each have their own personalities.

Good chappie!

THANKS!
Worker72 chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
I wonder how long Henry will remain out of it for? At least the empact is over but the involvement of Global Justice sounds suspicious. I don't think GJ ever recruited the GO Team direct or Shego might have said something to Barkin by now.
Kimmy4u chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Love this story.

Keep updating. Oh why don't you try just to start just one story at a time.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »