Reviews for Flying Free
Anon chapter 7 . 6/7
Thank you.
Anon chapter 3 . 6/7
Sounds like a perfect afternoon for a horselord
Anon chapter 2 . 6/7
I love the relaxed atmosphere you create.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
So sweet...love it...
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I love how even Faramir joins in these "lets make catching his king difficult for Eomer's advisor" games. It is only natural that the women team up for some sport, Eomer's agreement is both previously established and highly natural as well as fully understandable according to his character, and Aragorn always had something quite rebellious to formality and rules over him in my head - might be his remarks to the arguing fellowship when sleeping in Lorien, or that kiss in Jacksons RotK that put it there - but having Faramir starting to play with it too, nevermind how correct he seems, is just lovely. I'm enjoying myself immensely reading this.

Frostless
Anon chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
That was a perfect end to this story.
Anon chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Seems like an impasse with no way out.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Sounds like Imrahil broke his daughter's heart very efficiently.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
A contrary Imrahil is quite rare in E/L fanfics, it provides an interesting point of view.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
The run on the beach sounds absolutely perfect! Love it!
Anon chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
I love this escapade into town, it's brilliant!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
:) I like how laid back your Eomer always is, it might be interesting to read a story of an Eomer who is a strickler for rules and decorum, though from the bits we see of Eomer in the books it's OOC.
Sic Vita Est chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Yet another wonderful story. I am sure I am repetitive in these reviews but I am just enjoying them.
SheWhoWeeps chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
very cute )
Fishy Rainboots chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it.