Reviews for Pink Banthas
wardenprincess chapter 1 . 6/4
LOL one of the funniest things I have ever seen!
Janneia chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Priceless! Absolutely priceless!
deletedforprosperity chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Thank you, I needed a laugh! A drunk HK, ha ha! I love this piece, very well-written. Thanks for sharing!
Axia West chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I completely lost it at, "You look terrific in orange!" This is masterful. I don't think I've ever read a funnier KOTOR story. You've captured exactly what makes everyone on the crew so lovable, especially Carth and Revan. To do that in a very brief, very silly story is admirable. Well done!
Shadows Of The Storm chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow, that was great. The writing itself was really good, and you got character interaction down almost perfectly. Carth's "Can I listen?" had me laughing. And the homicidal tin can line was great! Keep on writing.

-Shadows of the Storm
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
halarious. HK drunk? Genius.
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
*snickers* I love this. “Master talks about you in her sleep.” XDD *adds to faves*
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
ROFL! That was absolutely HILARIOUS. Oh, man. If I'd laughed any louder, folks would've had me locked away. XD
Yumi Mihara chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I like this story a lot. Made me giggle bad. :] Good writing. I enjoyed.
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
*giggles* I love it!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That was SO hilarious! PLEASE write a sequel! LOL It'd be awesome, if you have my way of thinking that is lol which you might not... but then again how would I know? Anywho, great great GREAT job!
nickel1984 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
great story
Orka chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Yeah...if HK ever feel inb love with one of us meatbags, it would definately by Candy ;).
Foppiciousness chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Oh, gods, that's beautiful. Best thing ever.

“Angst: Master doesn’t love me!”
Nina of the Galaxy chapter 1 . 1/18/2007