Reviews for Way to the dark
Kendra-the hyper one chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
omg! hopefully Poppy wont be too pissed..haha.

Nichols is up to something...DUNDUN! :D love it so much!

kendra

ps-wordy? chit-chatty? psh, never :) talk to you later!
duj chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Technically, your writing is assured, but emotionally it's a little flat because you keep telling instead of showing. Instead of writing sentences like "Even the few "friends" he had occasionally were nasty to him", think up a specific situation in which a so-called friend dissed him or sided against him and take us there.
NitaPotter chapter 18 . 3/19/2007
LOL Chatty-catti...I like that!

Great chapter! I've really enjoyed reading about a young Severus Snape! And so far...it seems like you've really pegged him! Keep up the great work!

OH...and thank you so much for your reviews on HP and the Crisis at Nemesarium...Skylarke has been unable to access anything for a while now, and I've been handling everything for him, and he said to make sure to thank you for your kind reviews! And so...Thank you so much!

Take care!

Nita
shafa chapter 17 . 1/28/2007
I so love your storie! I hope you will update soon
Kendra- the hyper one chapter 17 . 11/30/2006
it said i already reivewed... but im just saying i LOVE IT STILL! AH love it:D

ttyl

Lily Elizabeth Snape chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
I really like this story! I think you will get lots more readers and reviews after it is beta-ed for correct English. Good luck!

Lily
Kendra-the hyper one chapter 17 . 11/3/2006
aw, catti i would but i think my english is worse...i really suck at those type of things...but what to betas do?
AloraBraken chapter 16 . 10/16/2006
haha, great as usual. Although I have to ask: They are still in their 1st year, yeah? Also do you know where the story is going or where you want it to go? Update Soon. :} (Harry and Draco forever) ~Alora~
Kendra-the hyper one chapter 16 . 10/13/2006
:D yeah chocolate is good. lol

AHH! cliffe! *faints* i wonder who tripped him...hmm.. thinking, james and sirius? maybe? probably..idk. but i agree, that was a good place to stop, it keeps us on the EDGE! :D :D well im on the edge anyway, and im hopping up and down, almost jumping off that cliff in eagerness! LOL :D ttyl! keep up the good work!

AloraBraken chapter 15 . 9/25/2006
I'm glad he through away his knife. Thats a bad habit to get into. Very bad, and it can only get worse. Anyway, how is Lucius going to help him. Hm... \:} Are they still in their first year? I think they are but I just want to be sure. Well this was great. As usual. :} Whats Lily up too? UPDATE ASAP! (Harry and Draco forever) Bye ~Alora~
Kendra-the hyper one chapter 15 . 9/23/2006
nice! i love hangman! :D lol its still great and now that Severus is basically going cold turkey with the suicidal thing that kicks even more butt. :) i love the fact that Lucius is learning to understand Severus and is trying to get to know him. Snape needs a friend!...or a box of chocolate...LOL keep up the great work,i still love it!

Kendra-the hyper one chapter 14 . 9/8/2006
O.M.G! SEVERUS! GET A FREAKING BANDAID! omg! would you do it? i dont know if you would...snapes supposed to live (HE HAS TO!) but this is fanfiction...anything can happen... :D update soon! i wanna know whats gonna happen! im waiting!lol

AloraBraken chapter 14 . 9/8/2006
XP You better UPDATE SOON! :} (Harry and Draco forever) ~Alora~
AloraBraken chapter 13 . 8/21/2006
Good old :}

Ok... Hey I would gladly take detention with Severus Snape. ;} heh. I kinda like your Lucius. Aside from getting Sev involved with Valdamort he seems pretty cool. (I would just like say that even with all that happened in the sixth book, I still trust Severus. All was not right that night on the roof. I also still think there is hope for Draco) :} Anyway, This was very good. I hate James Potter ans Sirius Black! Ugh! Oh! I've seen photos of the filming of 'Snape's Worst Memory' for the 5th movie. Go to hpana .com :} UPDATE SOON! (Harry and Draco forever) Bye ~Alora~ :}
AloraBraken chapter 12 . 8/21/2006
Hi! It's me Alora from Foreverfandom!