Reviews for To The End
Aphistas chapter 10 . 7/22/2007
Oh, YAY! I'm so happy I got back into the HP fandom :D, especially with this story out! This story is great, and i love how your putting it together! can't wait to read more of it!
JadeLilyMalfoy chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
Well, I think that the choppiness adds effect. :P ;) I enjoyed it very much!

willow064 chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
Wow, I finally caught up with this story! please continue!
Kaei Kon chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
gods! I really really like this, I can't wait for you to update! I want to know 'bout those strange dreams Harry've been having.

I see the fights haven't stop for those two, do they? Oh just hope they end happy.

Well I gotta go now

Каеи Юишатари Кон

p.d. emm in case you hadn't notice my english is not too good so, sorry if I make no sense some times
JadeLilyMalfoy chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
No, i really do like it, lol. And i hope you liked the icons i sent you lol.
JadeLilyMalfoy chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!

PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

great chapter! amazing!

see? good review!

heh i love you!

Kaei Kon chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
HI!

Oh this was too good! I was expecting this update since ages! fortunately my wish come true P

the Harry/Draco was such a surpise I thought you'll take a little long, wow, I'm so glad, I simply love the couple

So you noticed you, didn't you? the initials RAB match with Sirius' brother name this is getting better! I can't wait for the next update

well gotta go!

JadeLilyMalfoy chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
Heh. You love me.

If you didn't I'd be dead.

But you love me.

:P

Kearie chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
This is shaping up to be a pretty interesting story. I have added it to my Story Alerts.
Lucycat chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
arg, I always get hoocked on stories like this one which are not finished:( more more more
Kaei Kon chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
oh my oh my oh my! this is the best HP fic I've read in ages!

please plese please! even if you don't get your beta update a.s.a.p although one little chapter, please? I really don't know what to say! only i like this lots! not only 'cause is Harry/Draco fic (which is the reason i start reading) but the story is wonderful! just hope don't end to "angsty"

Good luck!

JadeLilyMalfoy chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
I feel like such a bitch

*goes and finishes beta-ing*