Reviews for Another Fine Mess
00000909000000 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Really loved this story. I was very glad they all got out of jail. I really enjoyed that they all got to know each other more, and had some resolution. Thanks so much!
Marmie1955 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
This was a wonderful story. Loved that you allowed Ezra to be human and not a superhero. Nathan and JD were refreshingly portrayed as well. Thank you for sharing.
lauren hedgehog chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
*giggles* Absolutly loved your disclaimers... and ofcourse the story great too ;-) Lovely work :-)
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Well this was an entertaining piece of fanfiction. *vbg* I would have loved to see the supposed "law" of that town get it's comeuppance though. Gr How dare they!

Thank you for sharing such a good story with the rest of us. :)
Tharin chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
I really enjoyed this story. It was a good conclusion to "Serpents", and the characters were well written. Dr. Hunnicutt's cameo was a funny idea, but I really would have wished Chris' wrath on Sheriff Aiken. It would have been an interesting confrontation. I hope you'll write more M7-fics.
jaws chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
you can't leave it there! thats not fair! up-date soon! Great story!
samson28 chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Very much enjoying and looking forward to the final part. :)
mzellis chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
This has been a wonderful read! I can't wait for part 4.
Stealth Dragon chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
I honestly hope Nathan's situation doesm't lead to amputation. This story is most excellently written.
lunaz chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
I enjoy how you go from one charater to the other. Good jail house scene. Poor Ezra must be scolding himself for not thinking to telegraph Chris before attempting the jail break out.
Cecilia chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
Talk about ask and you shall receive! Thank you! Sex, schmex - totally worked for me. I'm even thinking about a cigarette...and I don't smoke.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Excellent story! Awaiting the rest! Our boys are certainly in trouble!
Cecilia chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
I'm really sorry not to see more of this story.
Stealth Dragon chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
More, will there be more? New chapter, more? (prods and pokes you for new chapter). Come on! Don't leav it hanging. I like this fic, 'tis loverly.
mariethorne chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Great story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't wait to long. I don't think I can take it:) :) :)