Reviews for Like Chocolate
Don't chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I wish I could copy and paste the several lines you wrote that JUST SHOULD NEVER BE USED! It's been years since you wrote this and I think you'll figure it out which ones yourself. As to the kiss ... the reviewer was correct and you are wrong. If you can describe the taste of her and even the hint of alcohol, that's a KISS not a 'S' or whatever the hell that is! This isn't music, don't use musical or mysterious marks! Of the three stories I read by you, this was the worst NOT BAD, just the worst of the three which were all SOOO much better than most author's produce. jsm
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Loved it! So sweet, like chocolate. ;)
Ever Winter Wood chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was absolutely beautiful! A!
Unkown Stranger chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
aww, very cute, a little too fluff, but nice non the less.
1Kimmy101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i fell in love with ravenxrobin because of your stories!:) any recomendations?
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
that was really sweet i enjoyed reading it and would like to hear more from you soon. you know considering that you still remmember f.f

K.M
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Ah, how sweet. Nice job. :D
IluvBatman chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
So absolutly adorable. :D aww poor Raven, hangovers suck, especially the way Raven had it
pageleaf chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I like how you made a lot of different references to chocolate. It really tied it together, and the whole fic is beautifully written. Great job!
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was soo sweet...like chocolate:)
WestSide Love chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Aww, so adorable! I wonder if Raven would remember what happened when she wakes up.
pitfire52101 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
YEAH YEAH dont worry i got it i didn't think it was gross because i understood it any way i liked it very much as far as i've read i like all your storys and more to come thank you for the great entertaintment this story was so sweet ('.')
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Haha!

You Know What? I Was Thinking The Exact Same Thing Lol! [About Him Kissing Her After She'd Just Thrown Up].

Still...

Brilliant . I THINK I Tried Out For AC's Competition Too... But You Should Win/Should've Won ].

I Might As Well Add You To My Author's List . [Presses First 3 Boxes]
raerobgal chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
That was very descriptive and had a huge load of really long and good words in... some words I didnt know and had to get the dictionary lol
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I love rob and raven together... makes me warm fuzzy and tingly. Even if she does get all red and glowy and dark sometimes...I love her. I mean Robin can't judge her for that... he has his own way of showing that.