Reviews for Charm School for Ninjas
music4life1203 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
when I saw the picture for this story, I had to double take because I thought it was Samuel L. Jackson for like 2 seconds lol
FairyChipper chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
"Hey guys, guess what. Shino got himself a girlfriend!" Kiba said laughing.

Sasuke stared at the two of them for a moment. Surely, they had to have figured it out by now.

Shino took out a photograph. Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura were trying to keep straight faces. They had similar photographs that the four of them had taken at the ball. Naniko and Shiori weren't in any of them, but she was in this one.

They all looked at Sasuke and he shook his head. "You guys go on ahead. I'll tell him." Sasuke said as the group walked a little further up the path leaving Sasuke alone with Shino.

Sasuke looked at Shino who looked back at him impassively. "If you EVER tell anybody what happened out there on the veranda, I WILL kill you." Sasuke said through his embarrassment before walking back toward his friends.

Shino watched as everyone turned to go. A single tear slid down his cheek as he looked down at the picture he'd gotten from that night. He turned to drop it on the path and then seemed to reconsider. He then put the picture away and started off after everyone. A man could dream…

#

Shino stills keeps the photo even though his girl is a guy. I wonder how he will explain it to the psychologist. Totally awesome.
ili777 chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
That was one of the funniest thing I have ever read, plus an original idea!
It was really good, poor Shino though, happy it had a happy ending (well for all except Shino :P )
Random Chick chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Naruto actually CAN sing, and well. Listen to 'Naruto All Stars' and he sings pretty well, examples of his songs are 'Distance' and 'Tsubomi'. Sasuke's song sounds flat but his voice actor has a great voice. I don't like it when people say Naruto sucks a singing when he can sing. He just hasn't tried.

I suggest this to everyone; listen to "NARUTO ALL STARS!"
kitsuneluvuh chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Just wondering, you do realize that girls don't actually have their periods all at once? even in a supernatural ninja story, having every girl suddenly get their periods at once is really unbelievable.
jojo07 chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
And so my friend I bow down to you... it was funny and an awesome story if I may say! Loved it!
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
The Shino thing was fricking funny! LOLl
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
This one sent me on a laughing fit..
Maltrazz chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Great story. I especially liked the bit with Shino. I recently came up with a similar idea for a different pairing, and was wondering if it would be okay for me to use the same base plot as you did. If not, then I will come up with something different.

Looking forward to your response,

Maltrazz
NaruHinaFan4Life chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
Finally one of the few fanfics i don't feel so bad about being perverted in front of! #_#

Absolutely visioned the voices, looks and descriptions of all the characters and scenes perfectly. Truly a work of splendid art, i hope there are more like this one you plan to do. it could have used a bit more NaruHina fluff, that stuff is like drugs to us reviewers! #_#

I feel a little sorry for Shino, but Naruto and Sasuke turning into girls was pure great laughs the whole way through! XD

Especially liked the kiss of the couples (NaruHina SasuSaku), i also liked the part with the "mood swings" due to it being the "special time of the month" that women go through in the showers with that one chick who was flirting with Naruto and Sasuke in their female forms about if they ever get bored and want some "fun" that she was more then willing to help, Sakura and Hinata were gonna kill her if it went on any longer. (i don't think women's "special time of the month" happens all simultaneously though...)

It was such an enjoyable read that it's hard to pick more out specifics but the one i mentioned was just one of few.

10/10

Godly Effort! #_#

NaruHina fuff is what we CRAVE...i suggest you make more for us...please?
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Dude... Did NOT see that comin.
OMFG chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
OMGGG! THIS IS HILARIOUS ! I LOOOOOOVE YOUUUUU! XDDDDDDDDDD
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Well THAT expleains why Kakashi's so serious for once!
shugosailormewmewz21 chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
Hilarious!
Thyrokio chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
What I like about your writing is your originality and your suddenly wild descriptions. Like how you described Naruto's voice.

In short, good work.