Reviews for Falling With Exquisite Grace
Mothkun chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Just beautiful.
h8d41 chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more NeoMerv slash! You are god when it comes to creating a story for these two. Please! :D
LittleLurker chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Hi Systemic Anomaly,

wow, this story is so, so good. Your style is impressive, you say so much with the metaphors you're using - honestly, have you ever thought of really writing a book, well a novel for a start? Online is not enough - your's should get printed somewhere! So, so good, expertly written! More please...

Best, D.
islash chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Hello there! I just finished reading the first two chapters! _

Wow. You say so much in so little space - there's plot, there's philosophy, there are descriptions, there's hot Neo/Merv action! I can see this fic unfolding in my head like a movie. I, too, think that only true peace between machines and humans is the solution for the end of suffering for both sides.

You're he_dreams_away from livejournal, right? I somehow found my way here from another fic you'd posted at neo_ex_machina. Frankly, you're the first guy I've met that writes slash fics (and very good ones at that :) ). Your girlfriend must be very lucky!

Now I'm off to read the rest. _
Jimbolame chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
Wow

I liked this fanfic alot. Will there be a sequel, perhaps, of the exact conflictions that they had? Even though it's obvious, it would be interesting to see how they react to the given situations. Er, yeah.

Anyways, enjoyed the fanfic alot. Now I gotta go read it again, and again, and again, and again.
Thesseli chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Excellent.
Matrix Refugee chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
Oh God... hoo... that's hot... and well-done... you've gotten *his* voice down-pat, to the letter. Yikes... Sorry, I'm a little incoherent here, I'm that swept away by it all, and I only just skimmed it over.