Reviews for Failure
Cutter12 chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Your style of writing is clever and very fun to read. I'm looking forward to when I run across the next story you have written.
Writer With Sprite chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
perfect ending! loved the story - great work
PVersusNP chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
That was brilliant. Minimal spelling/grammar errors, which always helps, and you have the characters down to a tee. Many parts of this fic made me laugh so much just because of the vivid despcriptions - I can SO imagine David vaulting over his desk!

I love CWDA, and you did a great job on this. Good length too. Thanks!
spnMom chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Yep, I knew it! This was a great story. It was just like an episode and had some good Charlie whumping, not a lot of useless deaths (which gets depressing, but is OK sometimes), and some brotherly banter at the end. Love the Eppes and the FBI gang. Thanks, I loved this one.
spnMom chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Did I mention that I love Charlie Whumping? Even if Charlie is just in danger, that is still good for me. I love Don going all protective and coming to the rescue. I also love if Charlie digs deep and gets himself out of those situations and maybe even takes a bad guy down. Violence and Charlie are good in my book... as long as he lives to tell the tale (and is preferrably fairly whole with his hair in tact :-) Great cliffie here. Glad I didn't have to wait for the next post.
spnMom chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I'm all excited about reading your stories. If you are writing a series that is published, I'm sure your fan fictions will be stellar (no pressure :-)

I got hooked on fan fiction after I found Supernatural last year, but I am having trouble finding new stories... So, recently I started reading another favorite, Numb3rs because I have read a few crossovers with Supernatural and they were very good... I guess I have a thing for brothers :-)

So far, I am loving your story. It is feeling just like an episode to me and that is a very good thing. Thanks.
PaulaXan chapter 12 . 11/3/2008
Another good one! Great read!

PaulaXan
Stellarsiren chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
OMG! I love this story and a few others you've written. Still working through those:) This one had some...interesting moments of identification for me. First, the whole "Movie theater" angle, especially since that's the sort of place I find myself comfortable working and have a love/hate relationship with it;) Also love the humor involved, esp. at the ending. Nice:D
Rose of Pearl chapter 12 . 12/26/2006
This was a really good story. The way you wrote the characters was excellent. I particularly loved Charlie: everytime he spoke or started explaining things, I could picture him using just those words in the actual show. You did Don's dialogue very well too. One thing that I didn't like: I was expecting more focus on the emotion of the situation in the last chapter. Don didn't try to talk to Charlie, didn't even hug him. Other than that, the story was great. I loved the fact that the villain was a deranged exstudent, and that Charlie was her target the whole time, not the FBI.
macberly chapter 12 . 8/15/2006
WOW! I just started reading the fan fiction of this TV show and I must say that this story really blew me away! You have such a great grasp of the characters and all of their little quirks and their relationships! Excellent job!
KentouKurige chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
Two thumbs up! And now I'm off to look for that trilogy... *mock-glares* Stop writing so well, or I shall be forced to read it all! *grins* I just finished all your stories, and I figured I should leave you at least one review (I usually leave one for every 100 stories I read) so you'd know how much I'd enjoyed them. Especially the Numb3rs stories. Loved them! Anyway, please keep up the lovely work, it's always a treat to read something so well thought out after trying to puzzle through poor grammar and shoddy plotlines for the last hour and a half! Hope to see more from you very soon!

Shouri the KentouKurige
thebondgirl chapter 12 . 4/25/2006
well, after writing lengthy reviews for your other two fics 'yeild' and 'plague', i really don't feel like spicing this one up, so i'll get right to the point: you're a great writer, and this is a great fic - one of my personal favourites in the numb3rs department:) nicely done my friend!:):):)
wavscaper chapter 12 . 4/23/2006
I just wanted to say thank you for writing such a complete and wonderful story. So many of the stories end up being unrealistic to the show, because they are focusing so much on the boys. Your story consists of the entire cast, and the important things each of them bring.

Excellent. Thank you.
Queen of Cliffies chapter 12 . 2/24/2006
great story and the ending was great!
Suna no Amura chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
Wow... This story was simply amazing. You kept the characters in character almost t was very impressed. I recently started watching the show and I really like Charlie... but Larry I'd say is my favourite character, and for the small part he had, I was really pleased with his dialogue. You did a great job. Keep writing.