Reviews for Death Eater
jon reeve chapter 1 . 2/6
Ah, you wrote this one too? I think I may have read all you fics, at one point or another. It's been a while, though.

Silly reviewers, it's never Harry! I thought it was Ron for a while. Once he was mentioned, I figured it was Percy.
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
You kept me guessing. There were several characters I'd considered it being, but my top guess was Hermione.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I was expecting Harry...
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Gahd dayum this story tripped me up just like "My Enemy's Son." It was because of that story that I just knew to expect a twist, so I thought it was either Hermione or Ron or Neville, but the more I read, the more sure I was that it was Harry. Then, you went and threw us that last line lol you have great writing skills!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
whoa. in a good, way
Miranda Flamel chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I thought for sure that it would be Harry
Mycroft-mione chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Whoa! plot twist!
Majube chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Lol I thought Harry but I've also seen Death Eater!Percy fics before but not through his P.o.v also I think I've read all your fics now yay
jonski chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I thought it was Luna.
TheReader321 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Woah.. you blew me out of my mind with your ending... I almost fell out of my chair :D
lily of the valley 16 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Love the twist!
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Nice ending.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Holy crap! You totally surprised me there at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I thought he would be neville
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow, that was unexpected. The moment I read 'poster boy' I thought it could only be one person... Of course, I was wrong.
Interesting one-shot, that I have to re-read now that I know the end. :-)