Reviews for Death Eater
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/5
Gahd dayum this story tripped me up just like "My Enemy's Son." It was because of that story that I just knew to expect a twist, so I thought it was either Hermione or Ron or Neville, but the more I read, the more sure I was that it was Harry. Then, you went and threw us that last line lol you have great writing skills!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/2
whoa. in a good, way
Miranda Flamel chapter 1 . 2/2
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I thought for sure that it would be Harry
Mycroft-mione chapter 1 . 1/20
Whoa! plot twist!
Majube chapter 1 . 1/17
Lol I thought Harry but I've also seen Death Eater!Percy fics before but not through his P.o.v also I think I've read all your fics now yay
jonski chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I thought it was Luna.
TheReader321 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Woah.. you blew me out of my mind with your ending... I almost fell out of my chair :D
lily of the valley 16 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Love the twist!
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Nice ending.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Holy crap! You totally surprised me there at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I thought he would be neville
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow, that was unexpected. The moment I read 'poster boy' I thought it could only be one person... Of course, I was wrong.
Interesting one-shot, that I have to re-read now that I know the end. :-)
iluvstorys chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
damn! i totally thought it was harry although a part of me thought that would be too obvious...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Dumbledore should've faked a Sorting and Sorted every student into Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Gryffindor. That would've been a huge blow to the enemy side, none of their children 'worthy' of being Slytherins. If that continued for a few years, then all the Death Eater families would disown their children, going by the example of Walburga Black's reaction to Sirius' Sorting. It just might have won the war.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That really took me by surprise! I thought at first that it might not be Harry, but I couldn't find someone that fit!