Reviews for Child's Play
3DPhantom chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Oh... That was too sad! Batman killed someone ad Robin is dead spiritually! What a tragic ending! Yet so distastefully wonderful! My my my, how sadistic too. Putting his tongue into the wound? Disgusting. But, an overall exciting and well-written story! Very emotionally demanding, and it holds one's attention dramatically. Very well done! Well enough to bring me to tears! Bravo! Yet so saddening...
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I'm sorry but I laughed when they both disapeared on him
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
So amazing but the end was so sad.
ElvenLove chapter 15 . 7/3/2011
*apears out of nowhere and heals dicks knee* D: i dun want robin to die..oh wait, jason comes next xD so never mind xD

i loved this story! so sad! T.T
AmaraRae chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
I LOVED THIS AMAZING
Haro kzoids chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
Gran historia. sin duda diferente a lo que normalmente leo. Muy realista y aunque el final no es de mi gusto, no puedo negar el magnifico trabajo que hiciste.

Felicitaciones
Llev chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
wow, that was amazing! i couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Its safe to say you did a great job writing it and no, the ending wasn't sucky at all, it would have been had robin fully recovered and things returned to normal. your ending however, made it more realistic and believable. So job well done )
storycreater10 chapter 15 . 9/4/2010
the ending was a shocker! but great plot!
Raelover chapter 15 . 4/19/2010
I DONT LIKE THE END. :I Ugh You made me cry I cant believe it.
Raelover chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
Aw. batman cant spank him if hes unconsious x] lol
iso102alex chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
This story is amazing. Dick is my favourite character in batman and the pain you put him through made my heartache.

Call me sick but this is the sort of story I love. love this story.
talk-ape chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
you sick puppy you

intriging stuff
Cybelluk chapter 15 . 2/13/2009
I enjoyed the story line. I did find though that the presentation was a bit 'staccato'. Although the sentiments where there I didnt think the emotional side came over all that well.
101spacemonkey chapter 15 . 9/21/2008
the ending was a little cheesy, and kind of upsetting, i sort of hoped dick would be able to back to being robin!

still loved it
101spacemonkey chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
i love how robin was sort of blase about the mans death

and i love how batman was upset!