Reviews for Child's Play
ZeroInfinity24 chapter 3 . 9/22
Grayson, please. You really are the same... DON'T FREAKING RUSH IN ALONE DUMBASS! Anyway, great chappy!
Dratias chapter 15 . 9/20
Wow. I feel so sad for Dick.. He never would have guessed that leaving that night would end up being his last night as Robin. God.. Poor dude. At least he made it out alive.. Dang it. He lived but it's still a sad as f- ending because now Robin's gone ;-; Wish his knee could have been healed. Very good fic either way though.

- Dratias
Jonnie Joke chapter 15 . 8/30
Awwwwww love the ending! at least Bruce did get dick back!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 15 . 7/7
What. Did. You do! You killed robin , not dick, but the first robin? You didn't say it was an AU! You mean.

But the story was great and I'm glad I read it. * grumbles*

Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 14 . 7/7
WHAT!? BATMAN DIDNT KILL THE JOKER FOR JASON! BUT FOR DICKEY-POO?! WHAT!? oh. You don't know that though... never mind. Hehe.

Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 13 . 7/7
Daddybats to the rescue!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 11 . 7/7
Eeewwwwwwww! I'm so disgusting! You know why? Cause I like this demented stuff! What ever, more torture!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 10 . 7/7
Language! * scolding face* he better not kiss his mother with that mouth!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 8 . 7/7
Of couse I did! Though batman is a little slow in this. We knew before he did.

Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 7 . 7/7
Oooooooooh, that's bad. That bad that's bad. Not good is bad. Ooooooh no. Interesting indeed.

Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 3 . 7/7
Rut-roh. This is gonna get interesting.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 7/7
Lovin already!
3DPhantom chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Oh... That was too sad! Batman killed someone ad Robin is dead spiritually! What a tragic ending! Yet so distastefully wonderful! My my my, how sadistic too. Putting his tongue into the wound? Disgusting. But, an overall exciting and well-written story! Very emotionally demanding, and it holds one's attention dramatically. Very well done! Well enough to bring me to tears! Bravo! Yet so saddening...
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I'm sorry but I laughed when they both disapeared on him
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
So amazing but the end was so sad.