Reviews for Don't Wanna Fall In Love
Hatteri chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
You are a fantastic writer 3
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OMG SO SWEEEEEEET! please write more! or at least an epilogue where they are older and still very much in love and can't get enough of each other! kyahnnnnn3 lol sorry my inner romantic managed to sneak up on me. it's your fault for writing such an adorable fluffy fic!
Wonderland'Grace chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I very love it! Ahhhhhhhhhh please can you write it again. I very love the fiction about Wonka and Charlie. Thank You So much!
Moonstar66 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i mean it quite literally when i say that my face looked like this: o.O, the entire time i was reading this. it was sweet though, so i give it a pass. :3 _
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
AWESOME I LOVE THIS FIC
SSOTVDG chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Hi! His was a verry good story! I thought, once i read the tittle "oh great! This is probably going yo make me cry in sadness and fustration! I bet willy will reject charlie...et cetra..." but oh: how you ptoved that thought wrong! As soon as willy was having acceptance problems, i doubted... But by the end... There where bodily fluids leeking from more than one place! This story is utterly drool worthy. There where not a lot of gramatical errors... Only ones that where conyroversial and could go either way...

About a few scentences at the end you spelled something wrongly/oddly. "lied" i think you ment lay er something simmilar like "as they layed there...et cetra..." or "as they lay, the two...et cetra..." that was the only one that irked me enough to mention.

It was odd how you had started the story out... like in the middle of a scentence er paragraph... But i understand that... When you get a thought and a plot takes off... Your the author, and i quite liked it.

The smut scene was good... It didnt have many mistakes, it coulf have used a bit more detail ( like how they took the cloths off and such) i find it irking to be "less-informative" in anything, but extreme detail is very good in smut. :) i really liked the smutt... The way it lead up to it was a tad rock-y but it was good. The ending was a bit abrupt... I don't know why it seemed abrupt... But it kinda did... I think its because i think it had "poor" detail.

In all around i can ovverlook everything because the plot was spot on and brilliant and fits willy and charlie. Though with willys child-like ways its a bit odd how you made willy..."just know" what to do... But your the author! :) i like the irony it held for me.

I really do adore this story! I practically love it. I wold love a sequel or some such! Iike "round two..." "...in the morning..." "...parents find out..." "...willy asks charlie to marty him..." "...implyed seduction..." "...aphrodesiac chocolates..." oh me-oh my! I really do like how mich potential all of your story holds... Little details that can go along way...!

*jumps around happily* i love it! I love it! I LOVE IT! This story was fantabulous and fabtastic! Lol. I reccomend you write willyxcharlie a lot. :) youre a ver good writer and seem competent and a horribly awesome smut writer. Have you heard of snarry? (severus snape x harry potter from harry potter) i'd like to see you write a snarry fic. I bet you would do so good! I have to ask! Write a snarty? Pretty please?

Good luck!

~from your new fan

Ta'!

~SSOTVDG

(A.K.A: BOOGIIMANN)

P.S i do have an account on fanfiction if you would like to contact me, my penn name is SSOTVDG.
Thebirdandthebee chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
D:

Oh my god.

You should have written charlie a bit older.

I feel all dirty after reading this and not in the awesome way.
Spica chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
The writing is really good. I can imagine that's what the characters would say in that situation. Though I do think Charlie did need to be older. I know there was a warning. Just my opinion. Also the ending seemed to be forced. Willy gave in to easily. It would have been more fun to draw it out.
KitKat chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aw! That was the sweetest, most beautiful piece of wonka/charlie I've ever read!
I love Michael Jackson chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Aww, how beautiful. I can't say another word.
Hannah chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was abouslutly adorable.

How you dicribed Charlie was a wonder.

It says plain and clear no matter the age you can love. No matter the gender you can love.

ISUPPORT LOVE.

Go gays!

Wo!

xD
L'uke-chan chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
“Mr. Wonka?” He brushed back the chestnut locks that came in front of the candy maker’s face. “It’s okay.”

I melted on the “It’s okay.” words. Melted...! It was just too sweet to be true. Totally Sweet! I cannot describe this fic in other words. Sweet!
Siouxsie Granada chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Oh my...
Halikidito chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wrong! charlie should be older...not a child! Ew...
Deadsy Dreams chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was so adorable! Great Job!