Reviews for Inside Out
Canela19 chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
I loved it, and to think that many times this situation happened in ancient times.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
Disgusting whore living vicariously through the characters kill yourself creep
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
This was so beautiful and bittersweet. I wish Hinata was braver and choose him, and that auntie was a horrible woman! I was so angry that she butts her nose where it doesn't belong!
WhiteGems chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
Nothing beats Nejihina angst. Especially when it’s written so beautifully. Thank you for breaking my heart.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
I'm crying. This was so sad! So full of emotions. I need some time to calm myself down. Very good story. I tried to read the uncensored version, but the link wasn't working.
I'm a mess right now.
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
You broke my heart in 3000 words. This was so painful but so beautiful. To think that love stories like this was the norm in the past, and still in some parts of the world today.
sovandeprins chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
These are one of those stories that, after you read the last line, you just kinda stare out into nothing to have the feeling linger with you just a little bit longer. I'm guilty of loving this pair and I probably always will, even if people think its... sick. I wont go too much into it, though.

Thank you so, so much for writing.
Dipsgirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
fuck thts so intense..those love making scenes r so hawtt
valre chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Dear god, this was so lovely, it left me in tears.

I've always loved NejiHina AUs where she's given away to another man, but yours was so beautiful and poignant. I really love it.
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is the best NejiHina I've read so far. I have a thing for non-mainstream pairings and AU feudal japan style settings, so this just made my day. For a moment, I thought they actually would end up together (and by that I mean spending their life together), but the bittersweet outcome was way better.
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
So dark, bittersweet, and beautiful. I cried.
miszhatter chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I want to cry, too bad I became somewhat a heartless creature but it was so breathtakingly painful yet beautiful. I especially like the end part.
arhythmic chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
So beautiful I physically can't stand it.
v chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
i really cant belive how beautiful it is. this story was written so gracefully, there is not one story out there that can compare.
my reveiw may not be original, but i hope that if you read this, it will encourage you to keep writing.
i will continue to read your stories.
ÞÈÀĆÈ -Þöìśöñ Ìvý
Rosebud on Royal Icing chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Love this! I like the character dynamics, their passion and the forbidden love between them! It's so tragic yet romantic! Favorite-ing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »