Reviews for All That I've Got
WinchesterNimrod chapter 9 . 6/26
Please continue! Omg...is Troy suicidal? If he is i am so interested where your leading this story.
Dugleik chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
If this had been a french movie, there would have been some really freaky incestious undertones.
Marie S Zachary chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Nice story. Oh btw r and r my HSM fanfiction story. It's the only HSM story under Marie S Zachary so it should be easy to find…lol
breathewithoutme chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
Luv this! x
jj chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
Good chapter. Please update soon!
Mary Johnson chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
Hey its me again. Great story. I think Mrs. Bolton should name the baby if its a boy Jack Alexander Bolton, Jr and if its a girl Alexandrea Karen Bolton. Just some names. You dont have to use them if you dont want.
mary johnson chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
Hi. Good story so far but this chapter was sad though, and its not to weird about Troy wanting to ease his mother's pain, everyone needs their mommy at one point and Troy just needs her. And tell your friend I'm sorry about her father, that's sad. I know what she's going through I lost my mother when I was thirteen, I'm 21 now. If you think eating ice cream is kind of different when someone close to you passes away, this is weird to I still watch the Lion King, it gives me happy memories of my mother because a lot the memories I have of my mother arent to good,cause my mother was an alcoholic, but anyhow I dont mean to get you down, so good story and keep writing, I like it despite the sad subject

Good luck and God bless you

Sincerely yours,

Mary Johnson
Riker15 chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
kool
HPandHSMroxmysox chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
Please Update Soon this story is great!
sam temple chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
Good chapter. Troy needs to get some help, some professional help. He is getting way to depressed. His father wouldn't want him living that way. Update soon. Maybe you could Have Troy start cutting again. Then his friends can find out and finally get him some help.
snfan chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
Good chapter! Can't wait for the next ud.
butterflygoodbye chapter 9 . 1/26/2007
Great story! It's dramatic but also kinda a romance. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. Thanks! :)
BlackHalliwell chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
very nice job!
thisloveisours-xo chapter 8 . 6/9/2006
i like it.. please update
knuckz chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
it has been a while since u updated, but i hope u update again soon!