Reviews for Cold Feet
Yol chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
Hi, loved this story even though I've read it three times before. Was off work today and noticed I haven't review this story. Loved it and even made a copy of it to add to others you've written. My favorite is the changes series. Just wanting to say how much I love your stories, and you are so talented.
LadyMo chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
I enjoyed this story. This is my second time reading. I thought I reviewed it the first time but did not. They went through a lot but finally found each other, nice.

jag389 chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
very good.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
great story, there was some thing i notice in this last chapter and that was about Jack truck? when did he get a new truck after what happen to his one. i didn't know he already got a new one since he been stuck in the infurmary or at his place with no transport. is there a sequal to this story?
BettyHall223 chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
Came across this story and thought it was very good. Was sorry to see it end.
Natters chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
very good fic
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 8 . 2/19/2006
LOve it! awsome
some-odd-girl . 2lazy2login chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
i really liked it! it was a great story, and thanks for getting it finished... i don't lke it when i start a story and then the writer drops it. good work! :-D
STC chapter 8 . 2/12/2006
an ok story, but the end? Find it hard to believe any doctor would allow a gunshot patient to travel like that.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 8 . 2/12/2006
Great ending.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 8 . 2/10/2006
Terrific story! Angst, whump, more angst, ouchies... and a really good ending.

Thanks for a GREAT read, and I can't wait for your next project.

liketoread chapter 8 . 2/10/2006
Thanks for the great story. I'll be looking forward to your next one!
froggy0319 chapter 8 . 2/10/2006
Way to sad to see this end :( Thanks for posting it was something I looked forward to reading every time I saw your update.
nogigglingmajor chapter 8 . 2/10/2006
Nice ending...great done.
Some-odd-girl chapter 7 . 2/8/2006
me likey! i was a little confused about the age of cassie so thanks. anyways... update! soon please! oh, and i really like your nice long chapters. kudos to you! )