Reviews for Least Obtainable
Coolfire30 chapter 13 . 6/21
gosh... you made me cry... this was beautiful... thank you...
D Tailed chapter 13 . 3/4
I honestly thought she had the virus for a second but no we found out that shippo is her real son ~Nya
You know, I’d skipped this story several times thinking this was about two models who met at a photo shoot haha. I didn’t think it was about two business folks and certainly didn’t expect it to be a really good story. This was even better than Hidden Behind the Scenes. That one’s interesting but there’s a depth to your writing in this one that I was surprised to see that you were 17-18 when you wrote this! I’ve been through so many bad FFs where the characters acted and spoke like they were immature teens (no offence to the mature teens), the relationships were superficial and everything felt juvenile and full of basic grammatical and spelling errors that I was surprised to find out the writers were in their twenties or thirties (I thought they were no more than 14 years old, no joke)…so when I came across this story which was well written with minimal errors and the characters actually seemed to act like the mid/late twenty year olds they were, honestly, I thought the author must’ve been at least 25 with a good grasp of grammar.

You did a great job building up the relationship between Sesshomaru and Kagome, and the mystery behind those threatening letters to Kagome (omg we can guess who it is, and that kumo needs to die! Lol). Though I’m glad he doesn’t have his usual troop working for him as the incarnations seem to be separate in this story…which is a good twist btw). I know it’s a long shot but I hope you’ll finish this story someday :)
Sarah chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
Hey I know its been about what 4 years now but I was wondering if you still intend to continue with this fic?

I mean from where you left off you have Kagome confessing that Shippo is her son after being confronted by Sesshomaru. But the question Kagome should've been focusing on is how did he come by this information? I mean she has to figure out that he is going a check on her.
BloodOnThyLips chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
Now I know this story has not been updated since 2007 and you might not even read this but...this story is, honestly, the best story I have read from all of the Kagome and Sesshoumari fanfics. I have read almost all of the stories with them as the pairing and I am at lost for words to describe how much I loved your story. Most stories write too much detail, not enough, has bad grammar and sometimes even forgets what they wrote in previous chapters. Your story not only was well written but the plot and how you tied every little thing together was phenomenal. Every paragraph (and I'm not joking) had me anticipating the next until I couldn't stop reading and I finished it all within 2 hours (it took me that long because, well I'm not gonna lie, I reread each chapter) i want to thank you for writing such an amazing story that I had the pleasure of reading and yes, even though you haven't updated since 2007 (I almost cried when I read the last given chapter) I want to thank you for the 13 best chapters I have ever read. I'm gonna save it as my favourite with the naive hope that maybe one day I will get that notification saying you updated. Lol! Again, amazing talent and I just loved every single character and...I can honestly just not stop praising your story so I'm gonna end it here XD thank you soooooo much!
Myreally chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Such a powerful story. Honestly considering changing my major to business.:) lol!Its refreshing to have a story with hardships yet tender endings.i hope this isn't the last episode to Least Obtainable:)
Ezarine Bloom chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
I am wondering if you will ever finish this? I put it in my favorites long ago, and now have been waiting patiently. Here is to hoping.
AngelMiko69 chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Wonderful! Sad but still wondered! Love it and can't wait for more.
Deni chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
You should really update. Ive been following this story sinnce 7th grade and i would be graduating from college i year from now...so yeah :))
Mirrorsdeath17 chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Beautiful story don't want it to end
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
UPDATE! 3 YOU'RE SO EVIL! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG!
chibi-Clar chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
I love this story. It's amazing.
I think this is the first time Ive read one where shippou is kagomes biological son!
That's just so... WOW!
I like how seshy is still amourouse and comforting and loving to kagome!
Awesome!
Keep it up!
I hope u update very soon!
Please...()
somiant chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Waaaaaas : ( ...great work ; sad tough that it is not complete.
New Moon Promise chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I just found this story and I really love it! I really wish you would continue with it!
Vocaloid Marmalade86 chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
wow...just wow. But im confused. If that reptile demon was giving the message to kagome, did Naraku kill him for hurting Kagome? It's pretty obvious that Naraku was the one sending all the letters. -_-