Reviews for Sorry for Faking
M chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Great writing style, very unique! Interesting fic that I hope you will update one day!
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
loved it. liked that some words were repeated 3 times, that was cool, different in a good way.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
i really liked this and not only because of the many repetitions (which by the way reminded me of the way some songs are written) but because you explored Rory's thought on that event ad how awful she felt. it's rare and it was very well done.

my favorite line:

"You should be dead, dying, six feet under, for the hell you put him through but he’s looking at you like you have a fucking halo and that stabs you more sharply than it should." i feel like the need to say Amen sista lol
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
wow..that was..very...emotional! I loved it! It was so beautifully written! Def. going on my favorites list..
xflyingcolors chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Wow. That's really all there is to say. I believe this is surely one of your most moving pieces I've read so far, and I don't know why I'm just reading it now.

Brilliant job. I love the dramatics.
angelace chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Nicely done. I like it. Drama is always my friend, hehe. Adding this my Fav Stories list . . .
guitar-girl56 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
o that was so good. i didnt understand half of it, but it made me feel sad and happy and confuded all at the same time.
just hidden chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
wow. great job. the whole "you’re supposed to be dead and buried six feet under," is nicely put.
milovroxmysox chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
It was really good, and I liked it better than a lot of pieces I've read, but I didn't think it was very good for YOU. In my opinion you're the best person writing the gilmore girls fanfictions and you have done a lot better.
Melon-Mango-Metropolis chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
whoa. the first word that came to mind after i read that. very amazing and very dark.
kessemm chapter 1 . 1/26/2006

though the triple repedetive word got annoyinh after a while, I liked that she hated herself for hurting him and didn't blame him only.

great though, it was realy goo that you transelated his emotional pain into physical pain, like she could see it on him, and realy feel bad about it

tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This story was unlike anything I have read before, and it was wonderful. Words can't describe how much I loved this story. It's hard to believe such a short story could be so powerful. I love how you have everything from Rory's point of view and what was going on in her head when she was saying "no" to Jess. This was wonderful. My favorite line:

"Punch to the gut and it hurts, bleeds, breaks, shatters you into pieces that you’re sure you can’t pick up. You’re broken and breaking and so fucking sorry for faking."

it was so powerful. I loved it. :)
someone5 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This is so beautiful, so innovative, so unique. I am in awe of you yet again. The repetition here was sheer brilliance. The slight rhyme that sometimes appeared (unintentional, I assume) was the perfect subtle touch.

This is the most amazing thing I've ever read. And this line captures that: "You’re broken and breaking and so fucking sorry for faking."

Onto my favorites list this goes. ;) Thanks for sharing the vision!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Really great concept Sam. I love how you showed what she missed. How she so greatly regreted saying no to him. And I just love how your writing is so fresh and original and unique. I just love it. Great job!

(And hopefully this doesn't boost your ego too much lol)