Reviews for Writer Beware
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Me: Not listening xD
MortalKombatProdigy99 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
LOL this was hilarious! xD
Vampire Anakin chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
FINALLY, a fic encouraging authors to keep characters in character! Somewhat random but the message rocks! Thank you!
AnastaciaAnemone chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I
Ms. Sandman chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I must have shown this to everyone I know, I love it that much. xD It's short, sure, but very nice. -aplause- Good job.
I352 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Whoa, this is funny! XD I better watch out too so Scorpion won't kill me... with over 15 fatalities lol. I wonder how Subby will react XD (Probably freeze me and rip the writer's head off with the spine dangling) but I don't think he would be like Scorpion, though.
ecnal nogardnap chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This is actually pretty good, but what I want to know is what if it's a spoof? Like random things with Sub Zero loving cupcakes, Raiden as a ghetto foo' etc.? Do we HAVE to write Scorpion as the angsty one out of all of them there? XD

Either way, just curious. Keep up the good work! It's a nice poke at fangirls/boys who make kharacters do stupid things...XD
OLD KH JUNK ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Mwahahaha!

I don't think I've ever read a Mortal Kombat fanfic before, but this was funny as hell. I imagine something similar happening every time someone randomly takes a character and pairs them up with someone they'd never be caught dead with...