Reviews for I'M A WHAT!
You enjoy your cliffys far too much.
I really REALLY love this story! Thank you so much for writing it despite what you have been going through! You have been incredibly brave and shown great determination and loyalty. I hope everything's well and thank you again!
DeLacus chapter 28 . 9/3/2014
This story is so fun and enjoyable to read; I ABSOLUTULEY LOVE IT! \(*O*)/
I fangirled so hard when Glorfindel finally kissed her . . . x333 Awww :3
This is also my fourth time re-reading it . . . Yeah . . . I love your story that much . . . x333 Lovely job in writing it! :D

I hope that everything works out with you and your family. :)
I also really do hope that you sometime . . . Eventually . . . Continue this . . . :D :D :D
But if you can't, it's all good and I respect that; after all, life comes first. :3
ThurinRanger chapter 28 . 8/27/2014
This story is so awesome! I hope everything works out with your family, I'm praying for you guys. :)
xcxvnxfhxfuxfujfdjjfsfx chapter 28 . 5/6/2014
I love this story
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
It's too bad the author didn't prepare for the big solar flare event and economic crash combined when China decides to drop the final hammer and get rid of paper currency since China owns most of the worlds gold silver and black gold (oil) Yay to them! Boo to the rest of the world for not preparing!

Nice story by the way! Your story does not deserved to be sued! You worked too hard on it.
TheBigOne chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
*Mean stupid okay actually smart Lawyers begin plotting a cell in the nearest FEMA camp location for when the shit hits the fan) thinking the author will follow the rest of the crowd in like sheep to slaughter because the author didn't believe it necessary to prepare for long term survival so got screwed.
Lheii78 chapter 28 . 3/18/2014
OMFG! where's the REST? :(
Lady of gallows chapter 28 . 3/13/2014
Oh god it's just amazing! Please write more O.O
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Need to grammar check. Some run on sentences here too. And the dialogue should be ending with punctuation too. Missing a buncha question marks, exclamation points, etc. Can't see anything sue-ish yet, but the grammar was a bit distracting... :T
A chapter 28 . 12/30/2013
More please
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sunsetcheetah chapter 28 . 10/13/2013
Aye! Evil cliff hanger! LoL
I like this story lots! And I can't wait for a next chapter!
I know what it's like with what happened to your family. My 'father' also pulled a dozy and expected all his kids to still love him to death after he took my mom's savings bought himself and his whore a new house and then told his side of the family that we were all lazy and that's why he left. So I totally get it! I hope everything gets better for you and your family life soon! Again, great story and please please please have her reciprocate his feelings right then and there! Also have the twins stopped being brats? Update soon_
Sunsetcheetah chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
I love the story (grammar mistakes and all lol) but I wished you didn't make Boromir the bad guy :/ he's a good character who loves his home land and because of his despair in it's fall, he's easily influenced by the ring. I hope you have him apologize and show he is a good guy... Please! LoL
Larisya chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
Aww. 'Tis rather perfect. Thank you.
the-far-east-half-blood chapter 28 . 6/30/2013
Omigosh FINALLYYYYYY (apologies for speaking like the human twins ;))
Please update soon! I need at least one more kiss between them to be satisfied!
Love is so so much so far!