Reviews for I'M A WHAT!
jada951 chapter 28 . 6/2
wow! so many years have passed since I first read this story as chldofkng.
I'm sure tons of things have happened in your life since writing this story.
The thing is, I really like this story and would love to see you complete it.

At least they finally kissed.

I imagine it is probably futile hope, but I, and several other readers would
love to see you wrap it up.

thanks for the great read so far!
jada951 chapter 16 . 6/2
I know I have read and commented on this story before, but it is enjoyable the 2nd time round too! :)

Glorfindel doesn't get enough ff, in my opinion.
adelphe24 chapter 28 . 4/7
*trying not to cry* this is beautiful...I just- I cant...
It's just beautiful.
LuckySevenChomei chapter 28 . 2/15
This story is really good. Specifically, you are very talented with creating very diverse and vivid moods. Please continue, I can't wait for the next update!
Taylor368 chapter 28 . 2/5
please update this amazing story .. you left it at a cliff-hanger man it was getting so good
Antoninsh chapter 28 . 9/19/2015
I really really hope you will finish this!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/15/2015
You enjoy your cliffys far too much.
I really REALLY love this story! Thank you so much for writing it despite what you have been going through! You have been incredibly brave and shown great determination and loyalty. I hope everything's well and thank you again!
Emperor DeLacus chapter 28 . 9/3/2014
This story is so fun and enjoyable to read; I ABSOLUTULEY LOVE IT! \(*O*)/
I fangirled so hard when Glorfindel finally kissed her . . . x333 Awww :3
This is also my fourth time re-reading it . . . Yeah . . . I love your story that much . . . x333 Lovely job in writing it! :D

I hope that everything works out with you and your family. :)
I also really do hope that you sometime . . . Eventually . . . Continue this . . . :D :D :D
But if you can't, it's all good and I respect that; after all, life comes first. :3
ThurinRanger chapter 28 . 8/27/2014
This story is so awesome! I hope everything works out with your family, I'm praying for you guys. :)
xcxvnxfhxfuxfujfdjjfsfx chapter 28 . 5/6/2014
I love this story
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
It's too bad the author didn't prepare for the big solar flare event and economic crash combined when China decides to drop the final hammer and get rid of paper currency since China owns most of the worlds gold silver and black gold (oil) Yay to them! Boo to the rest of the world for not preparing!

Nice story by the way! Your story does not deserved to be sued! You worked too hard on it.
TheBigOne chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
*Mean stupid okay actually smart Lawyers begin plotting a cell in the nearest FEMA camp location for when the shit hits the fan) thinking the author will follow the rest of the crowd in like sheep to slaughter because the author didn't believe it necessary to prepare for long term survival so got screwed.
Lheii78 chapter 28 . 3/18/2014
OMFG! where's the REST? :(
Lady of gallows chapter 28 . 3/13/2014
Oh god it's just amazing! Please write more O.O
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Need to grammar check. Some run on sentences here too. And the dialogue should be ending with punctuation too. Missing a buncha question marks, exclamation points, etc. Can't see anything sue-ish yet, but the grammar was a bit distracting... :T