Reviews for What A Bastard Is
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
Very well written story. I was very engaged throughout! It was definitely a joy to read. Thanks so much for writing this.
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
This was great! I never considered that Vegeta's own actions might have set off Frieza's notice (beyond his naturally high power level), but this glimpse of Vegetasei and young Vegeta you've given perfectly plays into the pattern of hubris and shame that Vegeta's character embodies. Really appreciated the interplay between past and present, and the meaningful introspection.
Bett chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
What a beautiful story! :D
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was really good. Life certainly doesn't follow our plans, but good things still come.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was amazing. You are gifted
Joe B chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I like the consistancy of how much is written, but I am not entirely sure if I like the topic of this one particular story! Otherwize, good job!
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow, amazing story...I loved the inclusion of Radditz and crew. Really great!
liaz23 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i really loved the last line :)

great read.
kitsuK8 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
ahh this was so good!
empathapathique chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This was an amazing introspective piece. Excellent work.
saberfrost chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
i would first like to say that this was an amazingly well written fanfic. stories this well written and long are rare. i comend your skills. i would on the other hand like to point out two errors. the full moon was once every 8 years, and it was goku's father who lead a one man assualt on frieza's ship. frieza than launched the same attack that destroyed namek. but seriously, this fanfic rocks!

sincerely, saberfrost.
hopelesslydemented chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I really like this story and yes, you are a good writer! I'm also crazy about DBZ, especially Bulma and Vegeta. Enough said.
Vee017 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was a *very* well written story! You have the characters down and I love things that involve Vegeta's past. It was woven in so nicely with everything that was going on around him.

Excellent work:D
SingerOfDoom chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
wow. this was really great.

thank you.
unbeliever87 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Just awesome. This is my the best DBZ fanfic I have ever read, without question. Thanks from writing such a profound and mind altering story, I really did enjoy it.

Unbeliever87