Reviews for The First Time I Saw You on Namek
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Brilliant way to write a Namek fic!
Faux Fox chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Every time I read this story it makes me cry
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I loved this. I loved this. I loved this. I loved Bassoon (dude was hilarious). I loved Bulma freaking out. I loved Vegeta period. Vivid and beautiful, I don't know how this story doesn't have 2,000 reviews. I'm just astounded. Awesome writing
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Man, I love this story! Geez...wow. I don't even know what to say. It was just SOOOO GOOOD! Man, you have a knack at making epic B/V's. And I'm not even a big fan of B/V's...
DBZforMe chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This one shot had more depth and structure than many multi-chapter stories! This side story of Vegeta's brief time in the after life before going back to face Buu was woven into the running time line wonderfully. Best of all Vegeta was kept in character. It made his mental break down all the more poignant and heart rending. Loved it!
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow. That was amazing. I love your style. The characters were excellent and I loved reading every minute of it. The way you depicted Vegeta and Bulma was the best. It felt so canon to me :D
Sarah Slutz chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
*claps wildly* WOW! Great work! I loved everything about this fic, the characterizations, the language you used, the narrative flowed so well. Thumbs up.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Brilliant!
SingerOfDoom chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
ahh this was great!
OnLuckyDay chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Great story and for me it's canon!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
so awesome...

I loved how everything happened...
Hippy S chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This was really sweet, romantic, and a little fluffy - I loved it!
Mrs. Trunks Briefs chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This is a really good story, I applaud you! I truly enjoyed reading it! I await more from you!
DbzTeske chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Yes beautiful written! Awesome style you have! :D I already read this story on forever and I read it again here heheh :p Love this story! x love teske