Reviews for Tell Me How Much You Love Me
All good and well, where is Bobby? You left mini Jack out
JJ chapter 21 . 7/27
Awwww Ennis, can't believe it you finally done it, went down on one knee for the proposal. Never thought I'd see the day.
I like your version of Ennis better. He is much more vocal, calling Jack, love and baby. So tender and caring, just need to get over the fear of the showing affection in front of their friends.
Andy chapter 3 . 3/15
A little confused here, in chapter 1 Ennis had to picked the lock on the cabin to get in, but now they own a ranch, and hired farmhand? How did he go from breaking into a cabin that didn't belong to them to being a owner of a ranch? Where did the money come from?
Jo chapter 12 . 3/15
Hmmm, so Jack is lying on a dirt road, half dead. Got thrown off a horse. No medical intervention. Somehow healing nicely.
But as soon as Ennis gets a cold, a doctor's visit is in order.
That is the only problem I have with this story. Other than that, I am enjoying the story.
lisa chapter 4 . 3/15
Awww, really love the affectionate nicknames Ennis has for Jack.
Although, I am a little concerned that Jack has not seen a doctor after all those injuries. Surely, without any medical background, Ennis would call the doctor by now. He may be rodeo, but still human. The body can only do so much healing on its own.
lisa chapter 1 . 3/15
I know love is a powerful force but the fact that Jack was lying in the dirt road with a bloody face & mangled body for god knows how long. He is healing without any medical intervention? Hmmm...
But apart from that, I am enjoying the story, especially how Ennis is taking care of Jack for once. ;-)
loststolenandfound chapter 21 . 3/5/2009
i loved this story so much. It was perfect. I just found it and I wish it had never ended. It really was lovely and makes me wish even more that Heath Ledger hadn't died but it's through fanfiction like this story that I'm able to have a little hope that Heath and Jake will meet again one day. I know that they never had a relationship in real life like this but their friendship was so strong. This really is a true sentiment to everything about Brokeback Mountain and how they came to be. Thankyou so much and I hope you'll write more in the future.
KH2sammie chapter 22 . 4/13/2008
Beautiful. Really beautiful, they cried a lot but it was really good )
ChudleyCanons chapter 22 . 2/24/2008
You have no idea how much that story made me cry. The last paragraph? Well, let's just say I regretted very much reading it with three of my brothers in the same room. I don't think they'll ever stop mocking me!
Lady-of-the-gray chapter 14 . 5/11/2007
I love the song in chapter! I've loved this song ever since it came out on the Armegeddon soundtrack! And I also think the song just adds to the atmosphere of the chapter, if I want to sound corny. I hope Ennis makes it! And I love the story so far... well here I go to read the next chapter. 8crosses fingers*
UkeGirl chapter 23 . 6/26/2006
I cried.

I cried throughout most of the story. You are an incredible writer and I expect one day I will pick up a book and, although I might not know it, you will be the writer. And I will keep that book forever.
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 23 . 6/14/2006
Sweet ending...
Joetheone chapter 23 . 6/13/2006
Thank you so much for your story, you gave us a great story and should be proud of all the work you put into this story. I'm pleased that they died wrapped in each others arms with smiles on there faces. You certainly made this brokeback addicted fellow very happy and I'm still searching daily for more great fan fictions and not sure when it will stop I'm getting so afraid that everyone will stop writing and where will I be then. I guess I need to find my own brokeback mountain and start living again but for now I'm just so engrossed in everything brokeback I cannot stop. Please take care of yourself a special person has just given a great gift of storytelling to someone who really needed to read this. Joe
onefreetoroam chapter 23 . 6/13/2006
Yeah, a final chapter - thanks so much - really liked the last paragraph. Thanks again for a wonderful story.
teresamaria chapter 23 . 6/13/2006
hi,

that was a really beautiful story. thank you for writing it and giving them the happy ending i so desperately wanted and they didn't get in the movie. loved when ennis proposed in the last chapter and i am so glad his girls came to live with him and jack. and how they died, together wrapped in each others arms. that would be the only way acceptable to either of them to die. they wouldn't have survived without the other .hope you are planning more stories.

thanks you again,