Reviews for Unexpected Surprises
Guardian54 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Did you NEVER write Arthur and Molly here? I'm seeing a lot of blanks...

And are you sure Hermione's father (unworthy of being called dad) is not a Lucius Malfoy clone?
freshair41nce chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
I think this was the first story that I personally found and read on FanFiction. It's taken me so long to find it, but I just couldn't resist. It's really good and cute! Hope you keep writing!
maggiesweets chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
very cute ending to a very cure story...i finally got it! the part that they were actually done w/ hogwarts i mean lol

yeah i'm a little slow but i really like this story!
rohe2geth4evr chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
i like it quick and to the point. nice job
Amelinda Hoffmann chapter 10 . 6/12/2006
I can't believe this story didn't get more reviews! So let me be the 10th reader to review and tell you that this story was quite good!
ForgetFairyTales chapter 10 . 5/21/2006
alright to tell you the truth it was very confusing and rushed and there was no detail on a lot of important parts such as the pregnancy and did they ever get married? you never told some things clearly

it was ok
connieewing chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
wow
fruitcake.x chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
i like it. nice idea, but you're rushing everything. nothing's getting much detail,

and to be honest, i cant ever imagine hermione having siblings, didnt it mention she was an only child in one of the books? and i cant image her ever calling anybody "hun". i'm sorry, their personalities have completely changed.
emily chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
Yay! There all happy and I was correct to think Hermione would be prgnant again at R.J's party and that Helen had gotten with charlie and that Harry and Ginny were still together.I can't wait for this to all happen in the real books so that finally they can all be happy for real and not so misserable all the time.
knifethrowastarr chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
I think it was wonderful! thanks for not leaving me hanging with that cliffie haha I was going to go insane! I really liked it. :)
knifethrowastarr chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
OH GOSH that was mean! Talk about a cliffy! I can't wait for the next update...I hope the baby is okay...
Avanell chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
I love this story, and may have actually reviewed already here (working 16 hrs a day I'm forgetting things) and loved how they finally got back in bed in this chapter. Boo Lavender! Hopefully she'll get hers for that comment!

Love Helen, but wish she'd share some reasons she admires her sister so much. and of course...get her with charlie! What will the parents say? Those scenes will be fun.
Viktor Krum's lazyllama101 chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
yay another gr8 chapter updtae soon
Viktor Krum's lazyllama101 chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
yay i luv ur story its so good update soon