Reviews for You Will Know When You Get There
michelann chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
So okay, I really did not think I was going to like your story but, was I wrong. I Loved it! I am usually Mal and Inara, and Kaylee and Simon. You have a beautiful way with words. I could see it all in my minds eye, just like an episode would be. I can Not say enough about how lovely your story was. I really hope that I find more of your Firefly stories.
JustLikeToRead chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Really enjoyed this and your other 3 Firefly fics. Hoping for more! :)
Luxuride chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very well-written and very much in character. You really captured these two. Thank you for a great read! :)
Sidekickwannabe chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I'm sure I've reviewed this before because I have the story bookmarked. It is, simply put, the best Serenity fan fic I've ever read. I'm still looking for some decent novel-length stories but this will always be my favorite. Well done.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
WOW. I have to say. I am very much a Mal/Inara, Kaylee/Simon type of girl, but this story dealt with the idea of Mal/Kaylee very believeably. This was recommended to my by Jedi Knight Bus, and I see why!

It was VERY well written. Everyone was in character, and the whole narration felt SO Firefly, it was amazing! Loved it. Even though it was Mal/Kaylee, lol. It was very, very good.

I see you have a mountain of stories, and I also saw that mnay of them looked pretty interesting, so I hope you like reviews, b/c you're about to get a whole bunch more. :)

~Red Bess Rackham
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Hey! That was really, really good. I liked the use of the Firefly Chinese, and the pairing was well done. There was a reason for it, even though Simon and Kaylee are so cute together. It was so well written with it being in Kaylee's kind of talk; I loved it!

And it also made me sad. I haven't seen Serenity, I refuse to, but I've seen (almost) all the episodes. Great story.

-JKB-

- Favourites, author alert
KiaForrest chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Wallowing in the godness of this fic! Wonderful & Honest & paced so well, you could hear the music
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Oh! This was awesome! I'm talking totally wicked! I loved it!

Gotta add this to my favourites! : )

Cheers,

Del
duvessa ravenstone chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
*sniff* That was absolutely beautiful!
k4writer02 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I've just begun dabbling in _Firefly_ & _Serenity_ fanfic, and I have to tell you how much I love this story. You characterized Mal and Kaylee so well-you really got Kaylee's voice, that combination between innocence, honesty and sweetness. I love the way you describe the relationship! I hope you write more after this.
chemqueen chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
this is awesome. you have a true gift with words.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
while the thought of mal/kaylee as a couple is still a bit creepifying, i did enjoy this fic!
Lady-Christian-Knight-88 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
*squee* Mal/Kaylee! my goodness...I thought I was the only person to have EVER concidered this pairing! *squee*
Donna8 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Once again, you have captured the relationship of Mal and Kaylee. You have kept Mal in character with his at arms length caring for Kaylee, yet demonstrated his need for her down to earthness. Inara's reasoning was not fanciful or "thrown in there", but actually seemed to be based on the actual characters.
The Letter Atrophy chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Nice fic, even if the end is just a little bit rushed xP

I don't actually support MalKaylee, but since Mal and Kaylee are my favorite Firefly characters, I read it... hehehe, best way to get both of them in a fic.

But yay, awesome fic. Nice and long 3