Reviews for The Perfect Match
Reckless hazard chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Love this fic so fucking much :D
tdfscs chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
this was so cute, I love it :]
CutePiglet chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
The perfect ending. (Sorry, I had to say that xP)
Great story, I loved it. :3
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
Okay…I like the fic but that whole thing where Yami rejected Kaiba only to come back into his life 5 months later seemed a bit extraneous. The bit with Nyoko seemed a bit rushed especially when we find that she’s getting married to a pretty random person only about a year after her failed wedding to Kaiba. Just how long did she date this guy before agreeing to marry him? It’s just suspicious.
Nenya85 chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
This story was very sweet. I liked the way you kept the chess motif going and I liked Nyoko, especially the idea he felt comfortable with her because he knew her form when they were kids - and how the things he liked about her were the things that reminded him of Yami. The dressing room scene was hot.
selene crystal wings chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
i loved please make a sequel, and good that noriko found someone
Ahau chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
omgomgomg...i loved it...great job..i give u a million points...nice job
Kireshai chapter 12 . 11/21/2007
I love this story! It gives me many warm fuzzies! But you don't have the best form of expression. Or grammar.
EternalRX chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
Hello Jai!

This is the true me DAO. Yes I love Prideshipping!

here are my response to your fanfiction.

Yes, The fic was beautifully written... My sister is right but still.

There are several things I want to point out my love for your fanfiction.

I liked your fanfiction because the summary was catchy... Not really but it was..

I also like how you introduce Yami to Kaiba. The MAtch maker, and how he never fails to meet the requirments xD.

As the chapter progresses, you added more details in the scenes, on the places, what the chapter says and what happened. Of course Yami being my favorite YGO character, I liked how you portrayed him in this story. Very stylish/ Occ ish. Which in my opinion is good! Most of the time, not a lot of people do a good job on that.

And For Kaiba... I just laughed my ass off reading all the mistakes he makes when having dates with girl(s).

My favorite scene for that which when Yami ask Kaiba to rehearse with Tea. Haha.. Yami was soo bossy.

And Yeah that part where Yami was like "Then how'd you pick up the other girls before" xDD;; that really throws me off hehe.

BUT no wait my favorite part is when Tea ask Yami "why not date him" and Yami says " I don't date my clients!"

OMG! so dramatic.

ANd how Kaiba ditch nyoko... WTF I actually like your OC *quote from the imposter* She was cool.

And It was also so sad how Kaiba traveled all the way to New York just to see Yami, and got refused.

OH it was soo heart brokening ;_; I loved it.. But then I was like WTF! YAMI WHY! ACK! and the chess part! I know exactly how Kaiba feel when you have just one move to make but you keep getting block by your enemies argh... I feel so sorry for Kaiba.

AH that reminds me.. How they both played their first game in chess, and Kaiba won. Yami was like "You must really hate her" xD;;

lol.

Anyhow to the ending!

Can't believe they met each other in the rain.! OMG! LOVE!

The reunion was sweet... Like my sis mention... Yami got abandoned by joey.

HOW MEAN! 0 I cried... but that's none of your concern.

Over all this story is sweet! Kaiba gets his house and his perfect match!

"I LOVE LAVENDER! that's my favorite color what a coincidence. "

Yes it's true... I love lavender. AND quote" YAMI CAN COOK" I love this story!

ANYHOW! I'll see you soon!

-DAO
DAO chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
Aww your story was so sweet! You made me read the damn entire 12 chapter hehe. I love this story...

Chapter 12 was so cute, I was moved how Yami talked about his earlier relationship with joey, Made me cry for a bit but!I love happy ending.

Haha Your OC nyoko wasn't so bad, I actually like her. Kaiba's right! She's fit for anyone! 3

OH and I also like how you made Kaiba the narrator. You really know how to put on a show huh? XD

this story is so sweet XD

The title totally matches the characters. The Perfect Match. God, now only if this fic was a novel I'd be reading it at school.

I definitely love this work here. I love Prdeshipping, and I haven't seen any good fics since god who knows when.

And another thing... You used the color Lavander a lot

(which so happens to be my favorite color what irony haha)

What is the insignificance of that color? It popped out several times in the chapters. That color has a theme to it somehow..

Care to share?

lol Or was it just one of those things that the author/authoress just do when she/he feel it would be appropriate.

Another thing I want to mention is how you ended the story. When I read up to chapter 10 I was thinking "what the hell? authoress! how are you gonna end this into a lovely fanfic that will make us prideshipper happy with out having to suffer the lost/ or death?"

And once I read Chapter 11 and 12 I was like aww.. Good move authoress! Very flowing, and I love how Kaiba and Yami conversate. XD

I'd love to review more of the writing, but school starts in 5 hours, I need to catch some sleep. and on top of that I didn't do my homework yet because of you *points* and I actually need to wake up in the next two hours.. Or worst yet, I might as well just take a shower and do homework. until school starts

oh yeah, Yami can cook! OMG! he can cook! He is so the perfect bride for Mr. Kaiba haha. I want some of that pancake... it sound delicious.

-DAO-
TakabiTenshi chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
this is good!cheers to the end!

See ya!
YamiNoHikari chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
cheers til the end!
Blackdragon302 chapter 12 . 4/4/2007
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I wanted to cry several times. You did great. I can't wait to see your next story.

-YAMI FANGIRL I AM- .