Reviews for Third Power
drufan chapter 11 . 1/27/2006
Well done! We don't get to see that side of Carson and Rodney too often. Nice character study with a little action thrown in. Good read.
Rocketlover chapter 11 . 1/27/2006
Whoa what a stupendous ride that was! Totally rivetting! Thanks for uploading it the way you did, it's always better to be able to proceed to the next chapter; keeps the flow and this story certainly flowed. Bravo.
sgafan33 chapter 11 . 1/26/2006
Well done! Thanks for posting this so quickly. It helped with keeping the tension high to read it all at once. Ugh, you really have an imagination for the gory stuff. And you conveyed it with very few words so I didn't have to skim over too much. I close my eyes during the beginning moments of Cube because I know what's coming up!

I look forward to more stories from you.
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 11 . 1/26/2006
I LOVED this story! That ending had me in tears. Again. Wow, great work. Great work. Now I'm gonna read it again :)
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
Oh! This is so good so good so GOOD! The cube, I love what you've done with the place. And the trapped gang: what a mix. I'm gonna go back to reading now...
arbitrary9 chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
:) I've watched the Cube before, and I can only imagine where this is headed ;) Excellent, excellent so far! I can't wait for your next update!
AnCa chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
Go writer go! More story :) What has poor Rodyney got himself into! Will the others ever escape! You write Rodney and Carson really well :) Please do keep it up!
twirlerchic chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
Ah! What will happen next?
drufan chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
Well I need to know how this ends. Great story so far.
Alpha Pegasi chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
Just love this story. Great to see it here.
Krows Scared chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
Never seen the film but damn this story's good. Can't wait for the next installment
Rocketlover chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
Oddly enough, I just watched 'Cube' a few days ago, so this is all very familiar! Awesome story, love your characterisation...and very seriously and impatiently awaiting your updates!
sgafan33 chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
Wow! This is great! You've captured the raw panic and anger of the Cube occupants perfectly. I can't wait for the rest of it.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2