Reviews for Metamorphosis
dragonsfairy chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
The ending was so sweet. I loved it.
mizzpeppermint chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
ok, the first attempt at reading pot yaoi though ive been here for a while, reading only non-yaoi. i just say you write really, really good, and atobe and jirou is pure love!Ü
blissified chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I know this is very late but better than never eh? Loved this to bits. Atobe down in the dumps is very appealing. And Jiroh is such love. Keep up the good work. Cheers :)
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh my, that was so touching. There were tears in my eyes. The way it's written adds to the story very well. I would love to know how Atobe's issues turn out, but this ending still works.

My only problem while reading is that you use apostrophes instead of quotation marks.
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
What happened to Atobe?

anyawy, this is so sweet! :3
wizli chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great story, I've always wondered how would Atobe react if something like this were to happen... Jirou was a splendid extra .

You left me wanting for more, though... *pouts*
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Oh this was FABULOUS. I would dearly love to see a sequel wherein Jirou tries to turn Atobe's life around, along with all those people he hinted at who would like to help. But even if there isn't one planned, this was still nice to read. Poor!Atobe is always an interesting read!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Nice!
skyblue147 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Wah, beautifully written! :3
pinksnow chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
what? no sequel? no second chap? ( cries) thats was well written stuff, you know!
merissala chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
aww.. soo cute! i really like this story! maybeyou should havewrote more into like a longer moredetailed story! eh, oh well, nice though!
lostmintcookie chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Dammit.

I just found this.

Its wonderful! Another one of your AtoJi fics I admire (

Though i was a little disappointed that it wasn't going to be a continuous fic. It'd be marvelous 0

But good job anyways. One of the best i've read nowdays!
hurpity chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
One thing I'd like to say is: Where are the reviews? This is brilliant and I have fallen in love with your AtoJi fics and shall silently worship you as the master of all 'what happened later' PoT fics... XD

Also, I think I'm just pleased to know I'm not the only one wondering what happens to 'naptime' when Jirou has a growth spurt. Plus I don't think in my random searches I've found a fanfic that's gone into so much detail and imaginative thinking over how Atobe's personality would be his major downfall in life. :0