Reviews for Kaidan
DarkenedStar chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
Minirowan chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Now if only this story spanned a few chapters rather than one...

This was a great story; short and to the point. You did a great job of communicating Kaoru's character through her actions. I didn't get much of that from Kenshin, but I suppose that's due to the story being from Kaoru's point of view. It would have been nice to see Kaoru learn more of his character through more meetings.

Anyway, I'm glad I read this!
Naw d Blume chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Kaori & Kenshin.
Human & Ghost.

Ain't it bittersweet? TToTT

Did he materialized into a human being then? And make them human & human?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
*applauds*
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Author-san,
0_0. Oh. My. Goodness. *waves arms in the air in a manner reminiscent of noodles* That was AMAZING! And EPIC!

I loved it, and can't wait to read more from you! You describe things so well; it really felt like I was there with Kaoru.

Take care, and may God bless you,

Meiyo
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was very cute. I love your writing.
Child Of Dreamz chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was nicely written and was very easy to fallow which was nice since I'm reading this half asleep xD. I liked the fact that in the end he was able to come back into this reality because she needed his help and wanted him there _
pandapple7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
aww! this was super cute! and i loved the suspense! bravo! :D
noname00 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Im not exactly sure what it is about this fic but I loved it to the point of making it a fav of minesxD
adamjb chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Really liked your story. Have you thought about continuing it?
Miztical-Dragon chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
wow. this was a really good story! Please keep up the fantastic work!
lunartick chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hello! That was quite a wonderful story! I have to admit, I've recently become hooked on the Supernatural genre in the RK fandom, simply because there are so many great stories here!

I know this is a really old story, so it might seem weird to get a review now, but it IS a really good story, and I felt compelled to let you know.

Just one thing though, and it's a really minor point.

"Kaidan", as you noted, does mean Ghost Story (somewhat loosely) in Japanese. However, it also refers VERY specifically to a particular type of ghost story. Erm... if you want to know, you can watch "Ringu" (1991). That's the modern version of a kaidan story. Basically, the ghost is always female, has somehow been wronged by (usually) a man, and is back for revenge. I'm not quite sure your story fell under the genre of kaidan, but then, who cares? It was funny, scary and so romantic at the same time. :) Just thought you would like to know about the nature of Kaidan.

Hope you are still writing stories cos you have a flair for it!

Cheers
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
i've been looking for this one! serves me right for not reviewing right away and saving when i first read it. it's a classic. so very good. thanks for the read, again and again. :)
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Fantastic one-shot! Very creative plot! You could write a bit more, turning this a double-shot explaining what will happen next, it's not that the end is bad! Quite the contrary! It's just that this story is so good that I want to read more! PLease consider this!
Snake of Medusa chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hm, how's she gonna explain the new roommate to her landlord, and getting Kenshin used to the modern world, too! If she knows Sano in this verse, he might be able to use his 'contacts' to get Kenshin a credible ID. _

Great story, I love how Kenshin laughs at her attempts to exorsize him. _