Reviews for Kaidan
adamjb chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Really liked your story. Have you thought about continuing it?
Miztical-Dragon chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
wow. this was a really good story! Please keep up the fantastic work!
lunartick chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hello! That was quite a wonderful story! I have to admit, I've recently become hooked on the Supernatural genre in the RK fandom, simply because there are so many great stories here!

I know this is a really old story, so it might seem weird to get a review now, but it IS a really good story, and I felt compelled to let you know.

Just one thing though, and it's a really minor point.

"Kaidan", as you noted, does mean Ghost Story (somewhat loosely) in Japanese. However, it also refers VERY specifically to a particular type of ghost story. Erm... if you want to know, you can watch "Ringu" (1991). That's the modern version of a kaidan story. Basically, the ghost is always female, has somehow been wronged by (usually) a man, and is back for revenge. I'm not quite sure your story fell under the genre of kaidan, but then, who cares? It was funny, scary and so romantic at the same time. :) Just thought you would like to know about the nature of Kaidan.

Hope you are still writing stories cos you have a flair for it!

Cheers
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
i've been looking for this one! serves me right for not reviewing right away and saving when i first read it. it's a classic. so very good. thanks for the read, again and again. :)
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Fantastic one-shot! Very creative plot! You could write a bit more, turning this a double-shot explaining what will happen next, it's not that the end is bad! Quite the contrary! It's just that this story is so good that I want to read more! PLease consider this!
Snake of Medusa chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hm, how's she gonna explain the new roommate to her landlord, and getting Kenshin used to the modern world, too! If she knows Sano in this verse, he might be able to use his 'contacts' to get Kenshin a credible ID. ~_

Great story, I love how Kenshin laughs at her attempts to exorsize him. _
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
good...almost wish it wasnt a oneshot...but i dont know what u could do to do that...very good
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Very nice one-shot!
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Wow, this was amazing...I really liked it. The plotline was wonderfully unusual, and I happen to be very bored with the stories on fanfiction lately, so this made me happy.
Cla.V chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
One word: wow.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Horror/Romance, not easy to pull off, but this is a nicely built and well paced story. Each element builds over the course of the story. There's no explanation for why Kaoru is the nexus for these supernatural things to battle over, but that feels like a quibble. Why not her? The backstory is handled well.

A story to be proud of.
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Dark and well-written. What an interesting situation our Kaoru has found herself in.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
OMG! THAT WAS SO F*ING AWESOME! I LOVEIT!

Ari chan
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Whoa, cool. I wasn't sure how this was going to end, but I like the way you did it. Nice story.
Hanyou Hitokiri chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Hey, that was pretty interesting. It's nice to read a ghost story now and then. Though it won't be, it has the feel that more could be added in further chapters. It's kind of an open closed ending. It would be interesting to know more about Kenshin, how this happened to him, and why he's a ghost and all. But I guess it's gonna have to be left for the imagination, eh?

Nice job!