Reviews for Kaidan
Hidari chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aww... this is fantastic! It needs an epilogue too. _ I like the way you pay attention to details.
Sword On Fire chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I really like this fic. It's creepy and dark but the ending is good for any time of year, but it'd be better 'round Hallowe'en. Your characterization of Kaoru is very, very excellent, and I have no issues with your spelling, grammar, or sentence structure.

I *do*, however, have an issue with this passage:

"Kaoru’s first sight of the proprietor of the shop reassured her; there was no way this girl could ever consider Kaoru a nut, and the odds were that her forays into self-medication would eradicate any memory of Kaoru at all. Her unevenly chopped black hair was streaked with magenta, and three small silver rings adorned her right eyebrow. Similar rings marched up the outside of her ear, from lobe to tip, and more silver bracelets and rings decorated her arms and fingers. She glanced up briefly as Kaoru entered, but quickly went back to flipping through the magazine on the glass counter she was leaning on."

My issue is with the "forays into self-medication" bit. I know many people who call themselves Goth or Wicca, and I myself fall into the latter category. However, not a one of us has ever touched drugs. I don't even drink. So, for future stories, please leave out your personal stereotypes.

Other than that, I absolutely loved it.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Interesting story - I like the way it develops xD
Konotsu chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
i like this story.
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
wow dats pretty damn good
Animekitty07 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
i liked this story alot

i mean

ALOT alot

lol

really i did

and if you write more stories i look forward to reading those too!

anyways,

see ya!

~*Animekitty07*~
foodaddict chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
C'EST FINI? MAIS, NON!

It was gorgeous, honey. (-) Wish I'd read it earlier and you'd added more chapters, because I love it, love it, love it! (O) Off to read more of your work. (~.)
Kono Mayotteru Hoshi chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Amazing. Simply amazing.

~Mayotteru Hoshi
Emsie12 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Very well written! I loved it, though it was slightly confusing, I got the gist of it quickly. You could have easily drawn this out to be a short story, most likely. But, still, I loved it!
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
what a strange but intriguing story. love the ending. dire need of a sequel!

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
Kokari chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
that was really good! the grammar was good the put together was good,and i love how u did the story with batousi\ai. i hope maybe one day u might make it into a story!_!
Kendokawaii00 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I can't bealive this story IS HAVE to make more R/K story with K/K pairing.I just love
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wonderful one-shot. I love supernatural things and the way you depicted Kenshin and Kaoru was, in a sense, lovely. I really hope to see more work from you! -
DesertRose3000 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
O, that was deliciously creepy. My skin was crawling in certain parts. Maybe you could write a sequel about Kenshin adjusting to life in the modern age, assuming he's going to stay with Kaoru now.
ola chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
very very nice. s'ry. too tired to write more.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »