Reviews for Kaidan
lily-petal chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wonderful! I loved this story.
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Normally, I don't like ghost/supernatural fanfic, but this one was recommended to me, and for good reason! I really loved it! You did a great job building up the tension, and keeping it going even when she thought she was safe with only a "girly-faced, transparent, midget redhead" What a great description of Kenshin!
Aryanne chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow. I'm impressed. I like a good ghost story now and then. Go thrills and chills.
blackrose-99 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Hey, I just thought that I would leave you a review and tell you how much I enjoyed your story! I think that it was pretty well-written and had an exceptionaly good plot for a 1-shot. Keep up the good work! I want to read more. ~BlackRose~
animeLCgrl chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Oh I'm soo happy that there is another story to add to my ever increasing pile! I love it very descriptive and sweet! Tons of WAFF yea! Well I think that for your first story on fanfiction it is really good! Well looking forward to many many more stories from you! Welcome to the community!
Esmeranda chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I LOVE this! _ The vocabulary, the plot, everything!
Thistlescratch chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Absolutely beautiful. They say that good things come in small packages, and this is definatly an example of that. Very pretty, with wonderful descriptions of both characters and places. You have to love those one-shots that leave you wishing for more.
Serenity Komoshiro chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
FOR ONCE! For once there is actually GOOD no GREAT supernatural fanfiction! HOMG I simply loved this oneshot! And am in dire need for more! I simply love your writing and loved the fact you kept all the cahracters in cahracter! No OOCness at all! Please write something like this again soon!
lilima chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
You should definitely write more. I have enjoyed this one-shot thoroughly. It’s unique yet intriguing. I like how you can captor character in very little dialog. Hope you will try something longer in the future.
DreamerGirl02 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
oh the sugary goodness, this one loves it! Rock On!

This One

DreamerGirl02
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
*blinks* o wow, that was awesomeness to the nth degree. You have a fantastic style and If I'm not mistaken a knack for double meanings, of course that could just be me seeing things.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
well that was interesting and cool is their going to be more?
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This is one of the sweetest ghost stories I've ever read on ffdotnet. Kenshin's laughter, his disapproval when Kaoru unwittingly takes away her protection against the dark things, were so symptomatic of his protective rurouni type persona that it even though in your story he never became a wanderer, it seemed like that part of his personality really came through. And since that's the part of Kenshin that we all know and love...it was really sweet to see that side of him.

Perhaps he wandered a bit in the void and that made him learn the same lessons that shaped his character? All those gifts he gave her were incredibly cute too. You ended the story at the perfect spot! To go further would've caused Kaoru a few logical problems like how to explain a recently re-embodied part demonic Meiji era swordsman. This ending was exactly right, the bad things are vanquished and Kaoru is where she should be - in Kenshin's arms.

Lovely story! Thanks for writing it!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Wow, I really liked that. It was short and sweet and quirky and interesting. I greatly enjoyed Kaoru's choice of weapons. Kenshin's gifts were also really cute. Thanks!
iloveanime2009 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
great i liked but could have been better
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »