Reviews for Standing Guard
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 11/12
Quite the tear-jerker. :)
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Intense! Wow!
HotchsGirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
this is such a great story

wonderful description of these undescribable feelings

very intense!

thanks for posting
GreenEggs chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is the missing scene, THE scene I desperately longed for after Meridian. I hated the way TPTB dealt with Jack's grief; a semi-shallow 'I might have grown to admire you, a little' is not representative of one of the best on-screen friendships in sci-fi history! So, um, ranting aside, THANK YOU for this. Made my evening :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
The interaction was good!
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
*tears* that was so sad but it was great. good job.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I think this is the rawest I have ever seen Jack O'Neill presented. It was intensely painful and totally rivetting.
CripticWolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
amazing job )
da.casia chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
God, this is just ... I love it. I always thought it was something special, Daniel speaking to Jack in his last moments, and your story is just fantastic. That Danny went to Jack showed how much their friendship meant to them both despite their differences and especially their problems in the season. I often asked myself what Jack did after and I can just say I really, really love this fic.
midnight chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I just wanted to tell you that I never cry about anything ever...I truly cant remember the last time I did, but this story broke me. It was really good, I very rarly read something that makes the people seemed human. I admire your writting skills and hate you for making me cry, lol.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
::sniff sniff:: wow so much emotion. VERY well done i greatly enjoyed it. I loved every bit of it
Renenet chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Oh, hell, you should've put up a hanky-warning!

Wodnerful, powerful, beautiful story... especially for all of us who wanted to see more "post-Meridian" emotions *on* screen...

Thank you.
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Wow that was beautiful! I even cried, and it's been ages since I cried over Daniel! Superb! Best SG1 one-shot I've ever read!
Katsu Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
*whimpers* *sniffs*

Well written...captured sorrow and the pain of death very well...

*wanders off to find something cheerful to do for a bit*
Zoser chapter 1 . 1/26/2006