Reviews for Time: Reset
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 4/13
that would be my reaction too if my son from the future suddenly appeared in front of me and introduced himself
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 4/13
not who he was expecting to see with those eyes XD
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
Why is it that every good stories I read were updated on the year of 2006?WHY!WHY!WHYYYYYYY!Please update!I'm begging youuuu!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Omg u cannot end it so soon! Please! Make it long, and give us all the details of tge past and present, and will other future selves come to the past, like this time the girls instead of the guys?!:D and r the future girls really weak?!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Omg that really, almost brought tears to my eyes...he didn't want her, and him, for her, but for his clan...omg poor sakura.;_;

Also, my God! Is sakura weak?_
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Omg u made me die of laughter!xD

Did like sakura and itachi have a thang, and had Hana or something of the sort?!0_0
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Omg! I soo hope older sasuke flirts with younger sakura and gets younger sasuke jealous to want to fight with him lmao!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Wait so there 15? I thought they were 13?! Oh well- at least now I know how old team 7 is. Also r the other "new" characters the same age as them or younger?
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Kyaaaaa I'm moving in to that next one! This is so exciting!xD ...wow I sound like a loser. ._.
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Hahaha this is too funny!xD
Shiratsubasa chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Whoa, Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...WHOA! Itachi's not a bad guy and he isn't a meanie! Correct that mistake!
awesomenaruto chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
please continue this! it's awesome! update soon!
Little Pisces Dreaming chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
Wow, amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it, it was quite amusing too.
Lovely-Ice chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
great job the story was awsome i had fun reading it :D
Green Sea Blossom chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
This is so funny! Hana is SO much like Sakura! And her brother is so overprotective! Hehehe, did he di-Virginate you! Hai sensei! Hai! Hai! AHAHAHAHAHHA!