Reviews for River of Mud
gibbyreader chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
i wanna read more this is a great story!
Modest Truth chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
It's really turning out well! Please keep up the great work!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
I like this and I think it has awesome potential. Hope you enjoy writing it! I'll be waiting. .
LiLanimeGirl101 chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
please continue this story. I can't wait to see what happens.
soggysushii chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
very nice. plz write more. plz!
WritersProse chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Chapter 4 was quite good.. but it did kind of drag, especially at the end. The personal drama isn't detailed with enough description to really make you care all that much about the smaller personal details.. but it's still quite entertaining. Am looking forward to Chapter 5!
WritersProse chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Wow, I really loved Chapter 3. The dialouge between the characters comes across very naturally, something that is very difficult to maintain when writing a fan-fiction. I'm really digging the entire young Riza story, and the begginnings of what would eventually be a tense attraction shared between herself and Mustang. I give it two thumbs!

I still think you could get a little more creative with your word-choices. But still, an awesome story thus far.
WritersProse chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Wow, this reads more like a novel then a fan-fiction. All of the characters are very well developed, and it's interesting to read your back-stories for both Riza and Roy. Keep up the great work! I'm counting on you to keep me entertained this week. LOL

By the way, I've only read Chapter 2. I'll post my review of Chapter 3 when I get to it.
Sh411th chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
wow. This is really good! Please update soon!
LuvInu88 chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
aww! this fic is nice! continue!
winglessfairy25 chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
all of the four chapters are very well done.. it's good to read hawkeye's past once in a while though.. hehe.. well, keep up the great work here.. long and meaningful chapters.. also, fine characterizations here and the whole plot itself is very very interesting and is full of surprises.. hehe.. well, keep it up.. i'm realli looking forward to your next chapters.. ja!

Erinn
WritersProse chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Very nice! Besides a few grammatical errors, this was a very interesting first chapter. I love fan-fics like this, trying to do something new with the universe instead of just losely tying itself to the events of the series. I also have a little soft spot for Hawkeye as well, but that's just me being a fan-boy.
RedSoul chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Great story! Just read it now actually... Update soon!
Hawkeye Chuui chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
I really like your story! Hope you can update soon! :P
Anicka chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
An update! w00t! Great chapter! Can't wait till the next! Laters!