Reviews for Completely Unnecessary
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Epic. That is the only word that could describe that fic.
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
XD fab.
freya kurenai chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Kira's... fetishes? i am smirking right now, and i thank thee for a wonderful fic.
Enma Ai chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
ah i abosolutely loved this :D

i love Raito's reaction alot ohoho .
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Kyahahah, I am sure L looks wonderfully adorable and cute in the dress. XD L is always cute anyway. But I wonder what Misa is thinking? She is basically throwing her boyfriend away like that.
ScArLetKiSs02 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
*is passed out from laughing*
Dicerollsyouare chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Lol ! L in a dress... The worst is that it's would fit him nicely, in fact O_O
kari2500 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
lol. i di quite a good impression of a fish while reading this story. My mouth gaping and my eyes wide.

while it's true that it was shirt, it was more then a little funny, it was Hilarious!

Now i cant get the image of L in a dress out of my mind. not to mention i'm collecting pictures of my bishies in girl's clothes. because they always so oh so sexy in anything, and just down right adorable in a dress or a skirt.

*smiles* i wouldnt be surprise that in this universe, Raito eventually pounces on L to ravish him. *swoons*

p.s i would love to see the pics you drew of L in a dress. Onegai

well, Ja ne

Kari
mistdevil chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
"Was L wearing… a hose?"

Hehehehe so cute :33
25queen chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This made my day! So funny and giggle-worthy ...
clown eyes chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
It seems that Ryuuzaki doesn't mind wearing the dress too much!

You should write a sequel to this, or the original version at least, because it would make me happy :) I don't mind if it's serious. I would probably be amused anyway...!
Maedhros chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
“What… for?”

“Oh, there’s just a very unhealthy fountain of blood emitting from your nostrils.”

Those were my favourite lines. Poor Raito sounded so disoriented while L acted with admirable natural grace while dressed in a dress. Sometimes it makes me wonder whether he had lots of practice or was born a natural. lol, that image is not leaving me anytime soon!
darkestbeforedawn chapter 1 . 1/26/2006