Reviews for Intimate Stranger
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
... You know I love this story! It was just a enjyoable and nice read with lots of fluff and a good AU.

This is up to my favs (I really must work my profile and my Favs soon).

Can't say much more as Beautiful

sayo
Alachine chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Oh, very nice. Sweet too.
Ukchana chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
Vey sweet, but I miss Xellos' mischevious side. I always thought one of the most endearing things about Filia (to Xellos) was how upset she got when he picked on her. :-(

But you write far better than you think, and I really enjoyed reading this. I understand your pain about unfinished fanfics - you just have to force yourself, and decide that you *are* going to finish one, dammit! Then it gets . . . sort of easier? eh heh . . . um, then you write a chapter every 3 months?

cheers,

Ukky
It's me AGAIN chapter 6 . 3/16/2006
Woha! This story is so great! (Your other stories are great too...) Write more of such fanfictions, okay? Please!
Ann chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I used to dislike AU fics but your story has changed my mind. Well done.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
Hm, this ending wasn't the best I've ever known. I like Filia being a complete Dragon, and not one that has all their powers taken away until all they do is not age, and only then because of a sealing.

A little bit too much sap, yes.

I liked the betting bit, though.
Orchidblossoms chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
Lovely! Please update again soon. :)
yodel chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Great!I love this chapter so much,next please
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
They seem good, and since there is no Deep Sea Dolphin or Dynast in the anime, you were given more movement with them (for me anyway).

Hm. Kinda anti-climatic? I probably would have drawn it out more, but that's just me. Ah well. Will await the next chapter!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
I like the Interactions with Valgaav, but do you think Xellos is falling too quickly for her? I mean, it wasn't that long ago he wished she was ugly.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Please don't stop here!
yodel chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
Wow!..when Xellos fall in love but he don't know himself and he promise to protect Fillia ..so romatic next chapter please...
Orchidblossoms chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
Very nice! The chemistry between Valgavv and Filia work out nicely in sort of big brother/sister sort of way. And I like how Xellos is so protective of her. Will he find out about Filia's dragon past in the next chapter?

Thank you for updating! :) I can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Shavaineth chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
Interesting choice on the relationship between Filia and Val. I like the idea of them having an adopted sibling bond because they are the last of the dragon kind. It does seem a little strange that Val would be willing to squash Meiron after having only just met Filia, but I guess since this is very much AU you can recharacterize Val all you like. It really does make me wonder what Val would have been like if we met him wil Gaav was still alive and kicking though.

Anyway, I like this chapter. I feel kind of sorry for Filia that she had so much of her dragon nature taken away from her without ever asking if she wanted to give it up. I know she needs to blend in with the humans, but it seems like Luna took away any chance Filia might have had to understand what she truely is. Will Filia ever wonder what it might have been like to be a dragon rather than pretending to be something she is not? Personally I would think the strain of always having to wear a mask would eventually get to her.
anon chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
More please! this is really good!