Reviews for Time Goes By
Kuroda Asuka chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
HONESTLY! There NEEDS to be more POST GSD/Final Plus stories!

!

It's so cute how Cagalli just ran and hugs Kisaka despite being such an important person.
ASUCAGA 4ever 4EVER chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
this is a really good fic, even though there's only, technically, two chapters. You should really update this soon...
gseedlover chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
ohh nice chapter! love this story!

i really want them back together too! but ill just wait and see what happens.

~love this story its really exciting. your a good writer!

update soon if you can!
Athyra chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Yes we all need someone to up the ends...I just re watched GSD again and I want to die...*gag* After the proposal there are absolutely no ASUCAGA moments at all...bleh gag *dies*

So I must congratulate you on focusing on the 2 of them

And I hope Liam doesn't turn into a second Jona..._
starwishes chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
I love it! There's gotta be more Athrun and Cagalli fics after GSD! Your story's awesome! Hope ya update soon!
terrychen305 chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
great chapter. i love it. update soon
starwishes chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
oh! Me heart this story! Love AsuCaga! Especially when it's after the second war and Meyrin isn't a bad girl or anything. - Hope you update soon!
CA Fan chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
great story, love the format, can't wait for your update! waiting impatiently~
boos chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
i enjoyed it. it was really heartwarming. i'm new fan of athrun & cagelli. please. i enjoy another post. ;]
XStarryNightX chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
wonder who the caller is...everything flows perfectly...like it should after the series should have ended...I'm guessing this is goin to have a happy ending with my fav. couple :-)...haha keep up the good work.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter

Starry
AceRaptor chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
I really enjoyed your fic but... ah! cliff hanger! :( lol jk plz update soon :D
Genny-chan chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
I really like you fic is well written and the character are really well described. I will waiting for your next update
Maeye chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
thank you for the wonderful story! update soon!

:MAEYE:
Athyra chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
This is an AWESOME fic. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I've always wanted to read a good Asucaga fic set after the SUCKY Destiny Final Plus. I am so glad that you are one of those still faithful Asucaga supporters who wants to tie up the REALLY loose ends of their relationship... YAY!

*cheers*

Well, I'm lovin' it so far...update soon plz!

fav
Dreamer516 chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Great story. Its a joy to read because the plot just seems to flow so naturally. I liked the jump from after Seed to after Seed Destiny.

I just love AXC and KXL stories! Looking forward to more!