Reviews for Centre of Gravity
Sesshy's Girl 00 chapter 25 . 6/24/2006
Wow I really like these drabbles. They provided a unique look into Alphonse's mind. All are very well done!
I hate Chelsea chapter 25 . 5/26/2006
It's wonderful, cute and very amusing. (:
boopkit chapter 25 . 3/11/2006
i cant believe it has came to an end already! *pouts*

The drabbles, seperately were always a new window for us to see Alphonse Elric in a new light, definitely!

Fantastic character sketches, logical scenes that may be, dare to say, plot hole fillers, everthing was really satisfying.

Thank you for sharing these, i must point out that alphonse is not my favourite character from the series, but i like him more now.

he is more human)

*cough*iwantmore*cough*
KittyHug chapter 25 . 3/11/2006
Whoohoo! It let me review!

Loise, I really enjoyed reading all of these. This chapter was really nice, too. Made me want to read RoyAl. LOL...I wonder if you're going to write anymore on Alphonse. It would be really nice if you do. Only if you want, of course._But thank you for taking your time and writing all of these on my fav FMA character. They were great! Bye!
KittyHug chapter 23 . 3/3/2006
Aww! LOL! That was so cute._That seemed a lot like how they would be, too.
KittyHug chapter 22 . 3/1/2006
Hehe. Poor Al gets buried alive and Ed has the sun leaning on his back. That's what he get for wearing leather pants in the desert. Cute chapter, as always.;)
KittyHug chapter 21 . 2/28/2006
LOL! I can definitely relate to this chapter. I'm such a game head._
kawaii.sasuke chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Kawaii! _ I missed this at the LJ Alphonse community thing 3 But I'm determind to read all the themes! Yosh!
KittyHug chapter 20 . 2/26/2006
Hey, Loise! That's funny about the older siblings thinking they're always right. My sis does that all the time (sighs) and sometimes she's completely wrong! Anyway, good chapter!_
KittyHug chapter 19 . 2/20/2006
*sniff*That's really sad. Poor Al. I was wondering if he gains his memory back in the movie. It really sucked that he had lost 4 yrs of his life. :(
KittyHug chapter 18 . 2/18/2006
That was really sweet and I don't even like reading stuff that puts Winry w/ one of them. It's cuz I think of them all as siblings. I'm not one of those Winry-haters._ She's great and that baby is Al's? So precious!
KittyHug chapter 17 . 2/15/2006
*sings*Al has a crush on Riza! LOL! That's really sweet. Mustang probably did that, didn't he?_
Lon Wolfgood chapter 17 . 2/14/2006
Hahahaha! That was funny! :P

The others are great too! :D
issues09 chapter 16 . 2/11/2006
these are really good :) you did a great job on them
KittyHug chapter 16 . 2/11/2006
Yay! A kitty one!_That's funny you put that drabble up, too. My brother and I were just watching the ep. where Al hides the kitty in his armor. So cute!